Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Man more people are griping about shipping in here than i saw in the Yeezy thread. More than likely if you got a confirmation email when you ordered, they’re coming your way.

Man more people are griping about shipping in here than i saw in the Yeezy thread. More than likely if you got a confirmation email when you ordered, they’re coming your way.
Someone posted they had a confirmation then received a cancellation email days after

Lol 2 days away from this thread and its still full of pages on pages of everyone panicking about orders. Come on man....patience.

I wish theyd do a 3rd black/red, shadow or royal based colorway.

a bred bottom with a stitched on chicago collar would be dope lol

seriously though, shadow bottom- chicago top or lakers 1 top
upload_2018-11-22_4-13-21.png
need them bruple 1s black and purple to come out fire

charges drop all the time and get added back

its indicative of nothing

so stop checking every 24 seconds
So it's normal to no longer be pending and 100% out of my bank account? Payment posted yesterday. Guess I'm just reaching for reasons to relax.

It is "normal" for charges to drop off and disappear, that's true but only in their "pending" stages. The charge can get added back and posted on your account later once the product is shipped OR.... it may never come back which means your order didn't go through and wasn't processed, and your pending charge dropped off etc. It's all pending authorization charges not a final post. Can go either way.

However, if the charge Is officially posted. It's a good sign. It usually doesn't work the other way around where a charge is posted and finalized for it to "disappear", thats during the pending stage, once its charged its charged and its there to stay. The merchant has to refund you if anything else goes wrong (if oversold, etc). But it isn't a typical banking thing.

With that said, my charge officially posted today too. Hope all is well, but I'll say it's definitely a good sign and better than nothing.

Blue size 10.5 - Order #12***
Pending payment on cc was removed and funds were deposited back.
However status is still paid and unfulfilled.
Haven't received a cancellation e-mail.

I think I see a pattern here;
2 pages of shipping issues
1 preachy comment of telling people to chill
3 more pages of shipping issue
1 or 2 preachy comments telling people to chill
Random insults or fight
Repeat
Looks about right!

Back
Top Bottom