Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

On the Jordan blog they use the Bred as the side by side but whatever.

1017AA7C-35E0-4C60-B38D-1BBACB403D78.png
plus if it were the chicago, the top of the tongue wouldn't be black

Blue size 10 should arrive Tuesday. No info on black size 10 yet but im still guna try on the Draw. Not guna mess with the Union Restock I dont wana risk cancelling my BT pair! Just gota wait. ..

Got the shipping for my storm blue pair Sz 9.5 order #12K. It would be nice to hit on the black toe pair tomorrow, but if I miss out, I still got my OG black toe pair in nice condition.

Should I be worried? Size 8 Storm Blue. I made an account and have a confirmed order. Plus the charge disappeared after it was pending for a while.

Is anyone else as excited as I am to hit the draw button on snkrs tomorrow, and then come in here and listen to heads talk about hitting on their 4th and 5th pairs?

FYI- Don’t mind me, I’m just laying down some salt for the winter weather conditions.

Well, nothing from End. Another L. Should go well with the two I’m bound to receive tomorrow

Good luck to everyone tomorrow! Especially for anyone who hasn’t secured a pair yet.

Last edited:
Feels like this whole thread ate. Meanwhile I was constantly getting “we think you’re a bot” and inventory issue screens smdh FML!

size 10 jordan 1 storm blue still says paid and unfulfilled, no shipping confirmation, should i be worried going into the weekend?

Back
Top Bottom