Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

If you buy from Ebay does the buyer have any recourse if the shoes/box arrives to the seller damaged or flawed?

Here’s the real inspiration for the shoes. This clown right here
F9A265AA-DA2C-455E-9D07-61E411EB7109.jpeg
homage to holmes

If you buy from Ebay does the buyer have any recourse if the shoes/box arrives to the seller damaged or flawed?
buyers have infinite amounts of recourse.

sending them back because of the box would be pretty petty though
-----------
ok guys im out, i didnt realize how much i was dominating this page. my b

Super lucky that I was able to get the Black Toe pair, the only pair I liked of the two. I’m just a little bummed I wasn’t able to get any of the clothing.

Shoe of the year imo. Unfortunately I can't afford them on the resale market but that's how it goes in this game. Congrats to all who were able to grab there size for retail and rock. Dope.

Edit: ponders resale...

Another thing thats been bothering me is how does a place that calls themselves Union Los Angeles drop the ball so hard on a collab like this by not incorporating these into the design???

nike-air-jordan-1-lakers-1985-og_02.jpg

Oh yeah.... these would've it :emoji_heart_eyes: !!!!

But I'm bias.

The union black toes look real good on foot. Almost a 50/50 on the colors but leaning more toward them over the blue.

Im low key looking for defects to point out everytime a pair is posted and its making me more bitter ironically because there are none. They really went all out with these

Well, there's the lace length if you used to two-toned ones. Somebody on here said if you don't wear them how they are laced out the box and decide to loosen it, the colors won't match up.

Those signed jerseys in the back :emoji_eyes:. How much those run you? You get it in person or was it purchased through some auction?
They had signings at the puente hills mall. Ingram and Kuz are going to be there on Dec 1st. Thinking about adding ingram to the collection, but it's $100 to get a jersey signed.

I have signed laker jerseys of Jlin, D'angelo, Clarkson and a signed Randle Ball. Hope these guys actually stay on the team....

They had signings at the puente hills mall. Ingram and Kuz are going to be there on Dec 1st. Thinking about adding ingram to the collection, but it's $100 to get a jersey signed.

I have signed laker jerseys of Jlin, D'angelo, Clarkson and a signed Randle Ball. Hope these guys actually stay on the team....

Ah, downside of not living in LA.
Who the hell is Randle Ball?

I got home today and UPS said my Blues were delivered 15 min prior. Nothing was at my door. I look around and call UPS, they were checking with the driver. I walk around my street and the driver had them sitting outside my neighbors place two doors down. The one time I authorize signature on the app and they don’t make it... I was sweating bullets.

Attachments

• 223EE363-F1B4-47C4-9A57-37E031CD2CD0.jpeg
    223EE363-F1B4-47C4-9A57-37E031CD2CD0.jpeg
    302.2 KB · Views: 50
I got home today and UPS said my Blues were delivered 15 min prior. Nothing was at my door. I look around and call UPS, they were checking with the driver. I walk around my street and the driver had them sitting outside my neighbors place two doors down. The one time I authorize signature on the app and they don’t make it... I was sweating bullets.

Yep. I was telling folks in here that the Authorize Signature option means nothing and is entirely up to the deliveryman. Requested my pair be shipped to UPS store already.

you dodged a bullet there

Back
Top Bottom