Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I say there's no time to panic until it's time to panic. When should you panic? When they say all pairs are shipped out or you get that cancellation email. :lol:
6DudOSd.gif
good point lol

How’s sizing on these folks?

Got a sz9 black toes coming but unfortunately not here yet for me to try on and don’t know whether to get a 9 or 9.5 in the blue

Last edited:
wtf? I've emailed them twice. First, they told me that it would be processed and shipped in 1-3 business days. I emailed them Sat and said it would be 5-6 business days. Still haven't gotten **** and my charge is posted on my account, no longer pending.
Has anyone received a shipping confirmation today?

Just created an account on unionjordan site. shocked to see my order labelled as fraud??
WTF. total discrimination just because I lived in SE Asia?
I can show them any proof they want, that my credit card is mine, working, and legit for god sake. yikes.
Will be waiting anxiously for their reply!
How do you create an account?

Just created an account on unionjordan site. shocked to see my order labelled as fraud??
WTF. total discrimination just because I lived in SE Asia?
I can show them any proof they want, that my credit card is mine, working, and legit for god sake. yikes.
Will be waiting anxiously for their reply!

Lol everything is discrimination nowadays

Union doesn't even need a reason to cancel. It is their product and can sell or cancel to whomever they want.
No it's not their right to cancel orders that are valid. have you heard a customer right?
I purchase the shoes fair and square. they not mentioning blocking shipping to asia before's right?? I see lots of Asian's order got cancelled. (Singapore, etc)
how you feel if your orders are cancelled? dont just say this, since you have your shoes already.

Back
Top Bottom