Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

y'all wild, these prices are too high

the way y'all; talking I thought black toes were at $500 or something

Man that’s sucks how can they cancel orders but still dona restock makes no sense I’d complain like a mofo but if u used a bot or anything that you not suppose to then u brought it on ur self but the legit ones sucks

Just got my pair in, what a wonderful finish to my Thanksgiving weekend. Might need to grab the black toes now.

IMG_20181126_175139_651.jpg
383277117313646594.png

My order pages text has changed and it also now says "test". Had something Bout preparing to ship before. Can't say this seems like a good sign...

Did you guys try checking out on the test page before getting through on the actual secure page?
Thats what happened to me...

Did you guys try checking out on the test page before getting through on the actual secure page?
I only checked out on the secure page, not the dummy. My charge was also posted on my card so I was definitely not on the test site.

My order was 100% done thru the secured site and just got the test site status on my order confirm. Union account still shows paid and unfulfilled. Payment been posted on my bank account for days

Can anyone who got their shipping confirmation also check their order confirmation to see if they also got "test:checkout page"

Smh just checked my order status for black toes and I see a new message on my order this is from the initial drop

Attachments

• 1E1EDED9-FC74-4E59-9CA0-9CCD90F6911C.jpeg
    1E1EDED9-FC74-4E59-9CA0-9CCD90F6911C.jpeg
    50.9 KB · Views: 116
Back
Top Bottom