Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Damn, my W turned into an L tonight. Went to go pick up my pair of Storm Blues from the UPS store after work, but took a risk and didn't pay for parking since it was only like a one minute walk. Picked up my pair and as I was walking towards my car I saw the meter-man walk past me while I was carrying my package - I knew it was a wrap then. Sure enough... $58.00 ticket. **** :angry:. All I had to do was put like 50 cents into the damn parking meter :emoji_sob:.

Damn, my W turned into an L tonight. Went to go pick up my pair of Storm Blues from the UPS store after work, but took a risk and didn't pay for parking since it was only like a one minute walk. Picked up my pair and as I was walking towards my car I saw the meter-man walk past me while I was carrying my package - I knew it was a wrap then. Sure enough... $58.00 ticket. **** :angry:. All I had to do was put like 50 cents into the damn parking meter :emoji_sob:.

I’ll gladly Pay $58 in parking for a pair of Blues.

I've hit on Bodega once when they used the old raffle system. The viralsweeps app is garbage though

bro your username is therefill and you forgot to feed the meter

bro your username is therefill and you forgot to feed the meter

tenor.gif

Ok, so here's the deal. Just got off the phone with someone in the Union shipping department and he said if you have confirmation from the first drop and no cancellation BE PATIENT as they are sorting through tons of orders per region.

Even though they have not sent us a "we're overwhelmed so please give us more time.." mass email..they should be getting to your order at latest in February 2020, so just be patient and bare with them!
I didnt get cancelled and waited patiently and then got cancelled after a week probably after they were sorting past my order lol

Ok, so here's the deal. Just got off the phone with someone in the Union shipping department and he said if you have confirmation from the first drop and no cancellation BE PATIENT as they are sorting through tons of orders per region.

Even though they have not sent us a "we're overwhelmed so please give us more time.." mass email..they should be getting to your order at latest in February 2020, so just be patient and bare with them!

Did you really talk to someone or is this s troll?

When did you receive the cancellation email?
The annoying part is i didn’t get any email. I constantly checked from “view my order” in the order confirmation email if it was shipped, then yesterday it shows order cancelled

Everyone worried about your orders, make an account at the union jordan site and you can check your order status. My email link gives me the test page BS but if I log in, it shows Paid and Unfulfilled. My pending charge switched to an actual charge today, not sure if that has anything to do with the email links for checking the order or not.

https://secure.unionjordan.com/account/login

Do you guys think the Blues will go any lower in a Size 10 (when all online orders come in) or is today the day to strike due to 50% off seller fees?

For those that had pending charges dropped and reappear as posted. How long did that period take?

My pending charge disappeared today but my status is still paid & unfulfilled.

Do you guys think the Blues will go any lower in a Size 10 (when all online orders come in) or is today the day to strike due to 50% off seller fees?

Youre lucky to be size 10... that seems to be one of the only sizes that dipped today.

Back
Top Bottom