Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Just gonna leave this here. Quality on em is unreal!!!
2DD3EB38-8319-490F-8DB3-742072235C9A.jpeg

Can't help but laugh at all the Zen Masters saying we should be patient. I'll keep saying this it's no reason this shipping should be this botched. My blues are on the way but my black has a tracking. Number and has been sitting for days. They really should refund us shipping for how trash this has been.
Read there rules man I posted the picture so you can read 7 to 10 after their order is being proceed 5 to 6 to get any verification (tracking order) depending we’re you live sooo you need to chill

"There are delays because of high traffic, please try again."
When looking at my order confirmation screen

I have an order w/ both a tee & shoes in it.

Most of the clothing was a really easy cop on the initial drop.
Right on I wasn’t able to grab nothing on the initial order I tried just apparel and still could not get trough.

Reason I asked was because I don’t see the apparel on the secondary market just like 2 tees and StockX.
Union was the only site that carries the apparel?

So happy to have BTs but real bummed I missed on a tee and hoodie. No one seems to be selling either.

Sorry, I stopped keeping up with this thread as it only created sadness spirals.
BUT....I finally got tracking on an order from the original drop on Union LA tonight at 7:45 pm 11/26 PST
Size 12 Black Toe, order # 5xxxs
Good Luck to everyone if you are still waiting.

Did anyone else get shipping confirmation for BT Unions that says “TEST: Checkout Page”? I think I’m good since the funds have cleared but wondering if anyone received that as well.

Thanks in advance.

Just got an alert from UPS size 10.5 blue label created 11/20. The status had been order processed ready for pickup. It now shows that the package started moving Saturday. It’s scheduled for Friday delivery on the east coast.

Back
Top Bottom