Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Yesterday i checked UPS and my order showed up My Deliveries for delivery on Wednesday. Woke up this morning and it’s gone.

I don’t know what’s taking Union so long to drop off the shoes to UPS, if they’re shipping by size then some people won’t get their shoes for up to a full month from now.

The only thing to do at this point is just remain patient.

Just got an alert from UPS size 10.5 blue label created 11/20. The status had been order processed ready for pickup. It now shows that the package started moving Saturday. It’s scheduled for Friday delivery on the east coast.

So was today the first time your package showed any movement? Had it been waiting for UPS pickup up until you got the alert?

Still waiting for my unicorn order of both pairs to ship from the 1st release. If it does it does, if it doesn't, life will move on. I'm sure by the end of the week everyone's fate will be sealed.

Screen Shot 2018-11-17 at 11.01.29 AM.png

Everyone worried about your orders, make an account at the union jordan site and you can check your order status. My email link gives me the test page BS but if I log in, it shows Paid and Unfulfilled. My pending charge switched to an actual charge today, not sure if that has anything to do with the email links for checking the order or not.

https://secure.unionjordan.com/account/login

I've been on paid/unfulfilled since checkout, it is what it is

I'm in the 3XXXs, size 8 storm blues international order - no movement at all. Today marks the day after their 6 days of processing in TOS.

After reading through the thread I smell an L in the air on my 12 black toes (6xxx) international

This one hurts a bit

So was today the first time your package showed any movement? Had it been waiting for UPS pickup up until you got the alert?
Yes, I checked last night and the package was still listed as label created. This morning the UPS app updated and showed it departed the Cerritos UPS facility on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom