Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I agree it's a trash shipping experience. However to be brutally honest. Even if it took a month to get them. You'll me, anyone else have zero to complain about. A HUGE majority of people who want these will never touch them. So everyone chill out and watch some old Dave Chappelle.

Nah bro gotta be tight payment posted days ago waited the 5-6 business days order stat unfulfilled, no answers to emails, no sorry or “soon come” post but a restock. This will be the last of anything I’ll ever order from them.

The amount of concern in here about shipping timeframes really is quite demonstrative of how high a percentages of resellers comprise this thread’s contributors.

This tired narrative won't get you the likes you were hoping for. People want their stuff that they paid for in a reasonable amount of time. Are some people resellers? Yes obviously. Some aren't.

I just think it’s funny that dudes sold these on StockX and won’t have them in time to ship. StockX hopefully will enforce penalties.
Those dudes are late by weeks lmao. Now if StockX gave that penalty money to the buyer it would be amazing. But likely it just pads stockX bottom line.

The amount of concern in here about shipping timeframes really is quite demonstrative of how high a percentages of resellers comprise this thread’s contributors.
I'm trying to follow this logic. I paid 30 dollars for shipping. Turns out its ups ground. That already takes like a week. Sucks but ok...
Ordered, took 6 days to get a shipping email and itll take another 7 to get the shoes.

30 dollar shipping. 30.

That's a problem. I understand that you and other ppl want all of us to be resellers but all of us are not. I dont give a damn, if I ordered...a book. If I pay 30 dollars shipping I expect faster shipping. Period.

Now as far as my black pair, they're still in California. No movement whatsoever. No pick ups nothing. That's a problem.

I'm trying to follow this logic. I paid 30 dollars for shipping. Turns out its ups ground. That already takes like a week. Sucks but ok...
Ordered, took 6 days to get a shipping email and itll take another 7 to get the shoes.

30 dollar shipping. 30.

That's a problem. I understand that you and other ppl want all of us to be resellers but all of us are not. I dont give a damn, if I ordered...a book. If I pay 30 dollars shipping I expect faster shipping. Period.

Now as far as my black pair, they're still in California. No movement whatsoever. No pick ups nothing. That's a problem.
I paid $57 CAD. I won't even have shipping til Friday at best.

Bring up a good point. Are most of these stockx sales from people who don't even have them? How many pairs could really be in hand? I guess Nike winners got theirs in addition to the in store people.

I don't do lateness because I'm an organized person and like I pointed out a few days ago in here I run a small business and ship in a timely manner. So miss me with your stupidity You're capping for trash service, stop it.
You might run a small business but your no where close to union and don’t come close to all there supply and demand Your the type that if he had a million dollars you still be mad cuhz you got em in 20 dollar bills ... so if you don’t like there service cancel your order return the shoe or calm your *** down accept the shoe and be happy you got em unless your a reseller

Well my resell purchases are starting to ship. If I get my pairs before you guys that would be some slight consolation that I paid $600 MORE than what you guys paid at retail.

Seriously. Calm down and count yourself lucky and be THANKFUL that you got them at retail. I'd gladly trade places with you and save $600 and wait an extra two weeks.

You might run a small business but your no where close to union and don’t come close to all there supply and demand Your the type that if he had a million dollars you still be mad cuhz you got em in 20 dollar bills ... so if you don’t like there service cancel your order return the shoe or calm your *** down accept the shoe and be happy you got em unless your a reseller

Imagine if everyone shared your attitude of accepting whatever was handed to you and shutting up.

30 dollar shipping. 30.

Ding ding ding and these zen master wanna cape for a company that's indifferent to them. Lol next they're gonna say we should be honored they allowed us to spend money with them.

1st your wrong $20 bill is my favorite my favorite bill. Secondly you keep spinning that tired narrative of cancel if I'm not happy. That would only make me more upset. That solves nothing but I'm exercising my right as a consumer to state my dissatisfaction. That's why companies want you to take surveys so they can avoid situations like this.

And it doesn't matter how large or small a company is satisfying your consumer is only second to making money. Which you can't do if you don't have any customers. Even if they couldn't ship these out they could have effectively communicated the process. They have all our emails a simple "Your orders are safe and being processed as we speak. We hit a snag in processing but will get them out soon." Something that simple would have resolved a lot of anxiety rather than posting about a restock and stunning off if comments. But you sound like the type of dude to find a fly in your soup and eat around it. I'

Bring up a good point. Are most of these stockx sales from people who don't even have them? How many pairs could really be in hand? I guess Nike winners got theirs in addition to the in store people.

There’s at least 700 pairs of size 10 Blues alone out there. If you add up Ebay, stockx, Grailed, etc. I doubt the blues will skyrocket in price. Too many pairs out there.

Back
Top Bottom