Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

There’s at least 700 pairs of size 10 Blues alone out there. If you add up Ebay, stockx, Grailed, etc. I doubt the blues will skyrocket in price. Too many pairs out there.

I'm not familiar with the resell economy but 700 pairs doesn't sound like a lot to me.

The Blues are gonna continue to drop it seems. I might have been right after all.

9ADB6CB4-64A3-4604-AB5F-08F2F5675C53.png
13252CC0-71F2-4CFA-9A3D-A31A9CFD7405.png

Really?

both pairs eventually gonna go up over time especially the blue

either way they need to shi[p all these pairs out because I do wanna see prices dip more so I can buy black toes and be done

It’s gonna be the usual cycle. Prices dip when shoes come in, then climb later.

wait so stockx doesnt actually charge you a 15% fee?
I dont think I've seen anyone actually get charged

usually you just email em and they will waive it and cancel the transaction. a few NTers told me they've done it quite a few times without issue

I did it once and fee minutes later they emailed me waiving it

10.5 seems to be the most common size for sale, that's why the prices on them are low.

Also for the person doing the math up there on how many size 10's exist using stockX and ebay. StockX gets some of their "sold" data from ebay, so you are likely double counting some volume.

Give it a few weeks and size 7-9.5 blues will be back over $1500. This is the same cycle that always happens. Panic sellers/broke dudes that can't hold stock dump for the low, then the bulk buyers that stack em control the pricing.

I'm no zen master but let's be real, anyone complaining about Union shipping was never going to shop with them again for anything non-hyped and most likely never heard/shopped at Union before these AJ1's.

They can charge what they want for shipping for this transaction and take their time with shipping because they know you'll still pay it and let them post pending authorizations and have them drop off your cards for as many times as it takes to get your shoes. You ain't cancelling. They could even cancel and refund as they've done already to a few people internationally and still have those people try again if given the chance.

Does it suck? Yes but your life goes on or at least it should. Could communication be better? Maybe, but they've already sent out public updates on what offenses warrant a cancelled order. Does it create goodwill between their customers for continued business? Definitely not, but they know 99% of you never shopped with them before and dgaf about them after this release until the next hype release they happen to stock. And those that suffered an L or delayed W will still come to them if they carry the next hyped Nike so your lack of business in between then will not be missed because it never existed anyway.

Back
Top Bottom