Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

9.5 blues arrived today. Red’s label was created and shipped today. My other reds have been waiting for ups to pick up for like 3 days.

With restock pairs shipping before OG's now, what are the chances they run out of pairs before all the OG's ship because they're just that incompetent and oversold?

44897279_139648640350756_787648037814284091_n.jpg

It’s a good chance I’m gonna dump my pairs

I’m getting the reds next Wednesday and the blues tomorrow

Going to make up my mind when I get the shoes in hand

This blows lol. My 9.5 blue from the first drop still hasn’t shipped and people are getting ships from the “restock”. I’m fine with a delay in shipping, stuff happens, but how am I supposed to be confident my pair is gonna ship at this point. I just want to know one way or another. I’m embarrassed at how many times I’ve checked my status the past few days.

Frag's anyone? I remember when Frag's were $800.

The fragment thread was wild.. I remember someone figured out a way to bypass the process right to checkout, or something of that nature. I definitely regret passing on paying $700-800, which still sounds insane to say lol

I doubt you're going to want to dump them. :lol:

I have sold well over 100 pairs in the past 2 years
Alot I didn’t want to sell
But I rather have the cash and less shoes

At this point if a shoe goes for over $700 I’m selling them
I sat on too much crap to see prices fall and if a shoe is going for triple the price and If i cop at retail I’m selling

sold the university blue off whites didn’t think twice about it

I don’t even like 1’s all that much

Last edited:
The fragment thread was wild.. I remember someone figured out a way to bypass the process right to checkout, or something of that nature. I definitely regret passing on paying $700-800, which still sounds insane to say lol

I got married on the release day. Woke up the next day hung over and defeated by missing and being locked up:rofl:

Lol black pair will be here by the 5th. Ordered on the 17th. Smh. Whatever, I'm just ready to rock them. I'm definitely throwing yellow laces in my blue pair.

I have sold well over 100 pairs in the past 2 years
Alot I didn’t want to sell
But I rather have the cash and less shoes

At this point if a shoe goes for over $700 I’m selling them
I sat on too much crap to see prices fall and if a shoes going for triple the price and I cop at retail I’m selling

sold the university blue off whites didn’t think about

I don’t even like 1’s all that much

If I were you, I'd sell whatever else and keep these. These are up there with the Kaws. IMO

You'll make up your mind when you see them, but these harken back to the OG's and with great materials to boot.

If I were you, I'd sell whatever else and keep these. These are up there with the Kaws. IMO

You'll make up your mind when you see them, but these harken back to the OG's and with great materials to boot.

I do like the blues over the reds though
As crazy as it sounds I’m happy with GR Jordan releases these days

All the limited shoes I got in the past 2 years I sold right off the bat expect the kaws

I really only like 4 OG color ways of 1’s blue/black red/black gray/black and white/black

KAWS are nice, but I can't wear them when they squeak so damn much. That's the price of high quality leather rubbing against high quality suede I guess. But damn some fabric or something would have been nice on the inner to stop that rubbing squeak with each step

Back
Top Bottom