Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

1F0280DD-88EE-4E97-9D61-76F4F7760736.jpeg

Had to give in. Had old Round Two credit from months ago and end up getting these for $80. These blues are definitely top 5 of 2018.

Well worst case is that I see an option in the UPS app that shows that I can make a "pick up location" my default drop off point. So if I don't see it show up on my app by Monday/hear from them I may just opt for it to be safe. Would rather have a random notification showing that it got delivered there rather than them missing them at my address.

So to the people who have both...what’s the verdict. Blue or black?
I’m definitely rolling with the black, they look way better to me.
Also, chi offwhites are pretty sick but very very fragile. I got rid of my pair - I liked em but I have unc and I felt they were more wearable and durable.

Damn everyone got their shipping already and talking about rocking or trading their pairs.
Im out here still ghosted by union

I’m definitely rolling with the black, they look way better to me.
Also, chi offwhites are pretty sick but very very fragile. I got rid of my pair - I liked em but I have unc and I felt they were more wearable and durable.

Same

248EA08E-728B-4BC0-8D80-DDCE499D7CE5.jpeg

400E9DCF-182E-4228-8ACE-A6947E3F23E4.jpeg

I just got my pair, love the details and color, but I cant say much about the shape. I wish they appeared closer to the stock images, these have a bulky *** toebox. Compare them to my frags.

very close to “banana” shaped.

Back
Top Bottom