Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Is stock x the best option for me to grab a size 12 black toe? Doesn't seem like ebay or grailed have a lot of pairs of these.

Them or Goat.. dudes made me nervous about copping a pair of these from SX based on the discourse from like 2 pages back though I think you'd probably be fine either way.

Here we go lol (not me):

C091EB3F-FB3D-49C4-BF75-871F6BF06D1D.jpeg

Still no damn shipping

I just called them again, this time their fulfillment warehouse. For those double order people looming still like me, there are no issues with the order and they are trying their best to push out all remaining orders by the end of the week. Just continue being patient, we've come this far!! :lol::lol::lol:

I'm just gonna leave this here.

Finally opened my box from Union (from the first drop) once I got it in hand to check out the shoes. Everything looked super good considering my first order had a soggy shoebox. I was super glad that I got a good pair with a nice box, but thought to myself, I better check to see that this is the right size....low and behold, it's a half size bigger than what I ordered. Fkkkkkk. There's no way I can fit it tbh. I sent an email to Union immediately, but I'm just hoping this can be corrected seeing as how this was from the original drop. Why should I have to settle for a shoe I can't wear when bot users checked out probably tons of my size on the restock.

I also attached a photo in my email to Union, but realize that it's the actual size photo and it blew up in the email when I went to double check in my sent messages lol. They'll definitely be able to see it's the wrong size haha.

Update:

Received an email back almost immediately and they said they'd be able to hold my correct size and will ship it to me once they receive my return. Honestly, from everyone's stories on here, I was expecting no response. But I am glad to see their customer service responding and being accommodating, especially to someone who ordered on the first drop.

Here's a trick to track by reference for Canadian orders shipped using DHL (Maybe work for International orders too?)
http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking/shippers_reference.html
Enter your union order number without the UJ into Shipper's Reference
Put date from November 17 2018
Put date to December 4 2018
Account number blank
Shipment Destination Canada

Wow. I kid you not I did November 1 2018 and I found someone else's tracking information.
I can see their tracking number and tracking origin and destination LMAO.

Last edited:
Interesting. Lowkey hoping for a chance to double up on both pairs so I wonder how many pairs they have left and if get will be another restock...

Just got my OG Union release pair in and I noticed something interesting. The wings logo sizing is different than the pair I won from foot district...
upload_2018-12-4_14-17-25.jpeg

Attachments

• 39A0B2F0-1AB9-4193-848A-C86444BC8E2E.jpeg
    39A0B2F0-1AB9-4193-848A-C86444BC8E2E.jpeg
    242.1 KB · Views: 41
i had one bad experience with stockX and it happen to be my most recent one during the summer. I sold my 500 for a good $450. Double boxed and sent it out to UPS. It got to stockX and they sent it right back. I was confused and got home to a my shoe without double boxed. Yeezy boxed legit taped and box got ****ed up. Stockx never got back to me when I emailed them about this. My problem if I resell the union or any shoe in the future would experiencing something like this because I can't even resell my blushes anymore due to the condition of the box

just sell on GOAT, they have way better support than stockx

Update:

Received an email back almost immediately and they said they'd be able to hold my correct size and will ship it to me once they receive my return. Honestly, from everyone's stories on here, I was expecting no response. But I am glad to see their customer service responding and being accommodating, especially to someone who ordered on the first drop.

Was about to ask what size because I had to get a half size down but I think youre a small footer. I was really hoping they goofed and sent me an 11 instead which wouldve been my correct size :lol: ... on another note.. sounds like they have extra pairs which makes me want to ask for a half size up but they'd probably igg me since I got what I ordered. lol

Was about to ask what size because I had to get a half size down but I think youre a small footer. I was really hoping they goofed and sent me an 11 instead which wouldve been my correct size :lol: ... on another note.. sounds like they have extra pairs which makes me want to ask for a half size up but they'd probably igg me since I got what I ordered. lol
Yea, small footer here haha. It does sound like they have extra, not sure if it's from the cancelled orders, but it does make you wonder how many they have. I think they accommodated me because I replied back using the delivered confirmation email and it clearly shows the size I ordered and I supplied them with the photo of the incorrect size. Doesn't hurt to try and ask though.

Yea, small footer here haha. It does sound like they have extra, not sure if it's from the cancelled orders, but it does make you wonder how many they have. I think they accommodated me because I replied back using the delivered confirmation email and it clearly shows the size I ordered and I supplied them with the photo of the incorrect size. Doesn't hurt to try and ask though.
Let’s ask the guy who swore he knew how many there were.

Update:

I wouldn’t take the chance and return. I’d find a way to trade or sell your shoe and the buy the right size. I definitely wouldn’t send the shoes back though.

I wouldn’t take the chance and return. I’d find a way to trade or sell your shoe and the buy the right size. I definitely wouldn’t send the shoes back though.
This, especially with how bad their shipping and communication has been.

Back
Top Bottom