Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I wouldn’t take the chance and return. I’d find a way to trade or sell your shoe and the buy the right size. I definitely wouldn’t send the shoes back though.
And what exactly would be the issue though? I'm using a shipping label they provided. They would most likely just confirm they received my return and then send out the correct one. I'm attaching a print out of the email exchange along with the shoes. I can't see there being an issue since the rep even confirmed they'll save my size for me. Worst case scenario, I send it back and they realize they have no more of my size left and then send me back the one I just sent them.

Gotta agree with @Tripsearching -- not sure what size you got/need but might just be better (and faster) to sell your pair and use the money to cop your size.
I honestly don't think it'd be better. Apparently there's already fakes out and I would be hesitant to trade with someone locally in my fb group. The other option as others have mentioned is to sell and buy my correct size. Still the same issue with fakes being on the market and I would hate to deal with stockx with the horror stories floating around. Why not get it from the legit place that sells em. Oh and my size is much higher priced than the one I received.

skaterplayer808 skaterplayer808 - I think the concern is if you ship yours back, there a risk you don't get anything back (or just a refund). You run the risk of them saying they don't have your size and simply issuing you a refund (no matter what your email from them says). It's just riskier (or appears to be riskier) when we're talking about something that isn't "readily" available. Anyway, the old saying goes, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Good luck with whatever you do.

skaterplayer808 skaterplayer808 - I think the concern is if you ship yours back, there a risk you don't get anything back (or just a refund). You run the risk of them saying they don't have your size and simply issuing you a refund (no matter what your email from them says). It's just riskier (or appears to be riskier) when we're talking about something that isn't "readily" available. Anyway, the old saying goes, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Good luck with whatever you do.
I agree 100% with this

I’d be worried about them sending your “reserved” pair out or not actually having it then just refunding you

Same goes for Nike or anyone in this situation

Yea, I see what you're saying. Would've loved for them to send me one first, but you know how that goes. They'd probably be worried that I wouldn't send the original back in. I do feel like the worst thing that could happen is that they send out the reserved pair, but I would think they would just send me back the one I sent in. Honestly, even if I did go out and find my own size to buy, I would have to add quite a bit regardless. Might as well put some faith in Union and their customer service and hope that they follow through on what they said. People overseas are getting pairs sent out now so i have to believe they still have inventory.

After the debacle this release has been I would not send back a pair in good faith and expect they’d have their stuff together enough to turn your correct pair around to you. That customer service rep could be taking about his butt, have alterior motives, there’s honestly no telling. I get told one thing by a cable customer service person and a totally different thing by the next. They don’t know ish more often than not.

Only one thing could go right in this situation and a bunch of potential things could go wrong.

Whatever you do I hope it works in your favor.

Got the black toes in today. I think I actually prefer the blue pair out of the two.

IMG_20181204_163256.jpg

My pair was delivered earlier but haven’t been home

No idea if I’m getting the right size, blue or black, clothes, or what at this point

holy **** prices dropping HARD for size 10 blacks.. too bad I already dropped 700.. dammit.

Back
Top Bottom