Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Today is a good day. SHIPPED double order. :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 5.51.24 PM.png

OMG my Unions finally shipped. I'm crying rn, this makes up for not getting text for the Supreme BOGO today

And what exactly would be the issue though? I'm using a shipping label they provided. They would most likely just confirm they received my return and then send out the correct one. I'm attaching a print out of the email exchange along with the shoes. I can't see there being an issue since the rep even confirmed they'll save my size for me. Worst case scenario, I send it back and they realize they have no more of my size left and then send me back the one I just sent them.

RIP to you if you decide to return the shoes and wait for a new pair during the holiday season. Lmao, you can’t be that dumb, can you?

Received my blues last week to a separate address and today I received two pairs of black toes from the same ups shipment and address. Christmas came early lol

I really dont understand why the lace bags being detached even matters at all. Why is it even being talked about :lol:
my shipping box looks like it was opened when it arrived at my door. just making sure it was tampered with.

so i got my hsipping finally too after 2 weeks... (so much for 76$ shipping rate 2-3 days..) now the checkout page where the hsiping is supposed to be is still all greyed out.. any idea how i get my shipping number? :D

so i got my hsipping finally too after 2 weeks... (so much for 76$ shipping rate 2-3 days..) now the checkout page where the hsiping is supposed to be is still all greyed out.. any idea how i get my shipping number? :D

If u go back a couple pages, someone listed the steps you can do to get ur tracking

Back
Top Bottom