Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Did they just create a tracking number or package has been picked up by UPS and on the move?
Only processed at the moment. (I’m taking no stock in that ETA, just glad it’s progressing at this point)
EDC75EAE-3633-4E18-9478-45935FD34272.jpeg

I think they are the worst of all the OW releases. OW is my favorite collaboration by far but those for the BT’s is a no brainer
Thats a heavy statement but man I'm torn only because its my first OW at retail. I guess I'll start looking for trades and thanks for your opinion

Thats a heavy statement but man I'm torn only because its my first OW at retail. I guess I'll start looking for trades and thanks for your opinion
i mean thats cool and all. i love OW, but theyre literally just blazers man. Black toe union really da shoe of the year if the year FoG didnt exist

Not here for the Blazer bash lol but neither of the OW Halloween pairs that dropped are better than either pair of these. And I own the Grim Reaper joints.

AHE blazers, to me, are one of the best OW models/colorways in the ten collection (personally). I wouldn’t trade those for unions, but I’d sell some other kicks I have to fund them if money isn’t readily available.

It just boils down to personal preference bros

Wow...Didn’t know so many people hate on the OW Blazers. I love them, one of my favorites out of “The Ten”. And Halloween is my favorite holiday so it was a no brainer for me to get the AHE and the Grims.

bkthingz bkthingz IMO...I think you should try to sell other pairs to fund the Jordan Union just because you won those AHE on a raffle and we all know it’s not easy hitting on an OW raffle for most of us. And the color is pretty unique. But definitely get the Jordan x Union if you can, the quality is really nice and I love shoes with a subtle twist to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow...Didn’t know so many people hate on the OW Blazers. I love them, one of my favorites out of “The Ten”. And Halloween is my favorite holiday so it was a no brainer for me to get the AHE and the Grims.

bkthingz bkthingz IMO...I think you should try to sell other pairs to fund the Jordan Union just because you won those AHE on a raffle and we all know it’s not easy hitting on an OW raffle to most of us. But definitely get the Jordan x Union if you can.
I love the Blazers, just hate orange. Just a personal preference. I have a feeling either way he will get them and if he wants to keep AHE he definitely needs to keep

Thanks for all the answers and I didn't mean to cause a frenzy lol. I will see what kicks I have in my collection that haven't gotten any wears from me that I can move. If not I might just might trade my AHE.

So tempted to get the storm blues to complete the set :rolleyes I wonder if they’ll go any lower in my size.

Look like Im not going to get my Storm Blue. DHL still can't locate my package and Union not answering phone call and any email I sent. I will do a charge back tomorrow. Biggest L ever

Back
Top Bottom