Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Damn that sucks. I ordered something else from StockX this past weekend and it gave me an expected delivery date of March 11. Idk why everything there always seems slower.

I guess me griping about it earlier helped because I just got an email from StockX saying the seller had finally shipped. Still shows an ETA of 3/7 for delivery, but hopefully it won’t take that long.

im not complaining, but i think the zip tie looks stupid being worn on shoes.

Just my opinion, i'm sure many agree.

Na you complaining... it’s suppose to be on the shoe... it’s on the laces and not lace hole for a reason.
I didnt say it belonged or didnt, I say that "in my opinion" the zip tie looks stupid being worn.

Could care less if other people choose to do it, just like I could care less if they choose to wear crocs.

Thanks for the eagle eye and comments, dude was a scammer, but got my money back. The search continues again for size 12

I am, was hoping to save a few dollars
Just pay what they’re going for, what were you gonna save? $20? I’m a cheap *** but at this point, you go with a legit source and no games.

Time is money, Guy was a scammer and had to wait to get your money back. Could just paid a bit more and had em in hand already and LEGIT with no worries

I didnt say it belonged or didnt, I say that "in my opinion" the zip tie looks stupid being worn.

Could care less if other people choose to do it, just like I could care less if they choose to wear crocs.

And that’s fine, that’s the point, it should be fine to wear it or not. There was even a video stating that such.

My issue is with people who feel the need to tell others that it’s stupid to wear the zip tie. That’s where I will push back.

If we’re sharing opinions, then here are mine: It’s clearly part of the design/brand. It’s on every single shoe. Even the designer wears his pairs with them intact. Does it look silly? Maybe on its own. Just like the writing on the medial side would look silly. Or the quotation marks, or the funky shoe lace colors. All of those look silly on their own, but put together it creates the concept. So If you prefer to wear the shoes without the zip ties, that’s fine. But if anyone is so against the zip ties that they feel the need to tell others that it’s stupid, then I question if they really appreciate the shoes at all or if they are just being hype beast followers. $0.02

Last edited:
And that’s fine, that’s the point, it should be fine to wear it or not. There was even a video stating that such.

My issue is with people who feel the need to tell others that it’s stupid to wear the zip tie. That’s where I will push back.

If we’re sharing opinions, then here are mine: It’s clearly part of the design/brand. It’s on every single shoe. Even the designer wears his pairs with them intact. Does it look silly? Maybe on its own. Just like the writing on the medial side would look silly. Or the quotation marks, or the funky shoe lace colors. All of those look silly on their own, but put together it creates the concept. So If you prefer to wear the shoes without the zip ties, that’s fine. But if anyone is so against the zip ties that they feel the need to tell others that it’s stupid, then I question if they really appreciate the shoes at all or if they are just being hype beast followers. $0.02

I respect your opinion, and i wont try to turn anyone away from wanting to wear the tie. I do wanna point out that I do find that more often than not, at least from what I’ve observed in nyc, the hypebeasts are the ones wearing the zip ties. Using it as a way to be “recognized”, even if strangers dont know which shoe is what, eventually some noticed these “tags”.

As a person who just loves sneakers. Ive picked out the off white collabs that I like, not because of any concept, or because of the branding, but because some of em just simple look great.

Never wore the hang tags back on jays either, or any other silly thing that wasnt for functional purposes.

I respect your opinion, and i wont try to turn anyone away from wanting to wear the tie. I do wanna point out that I do find that more often than not, at least from what I’ve observed in nyc, the hypebeasts are the ones wearing the zip ties. Using it as a way to be “recognized”, even if strangers dont know which shoe is what, eventually some noticed these “tags”.

As a person who just loves sneakers. Ive picked out the off white collabs that I like, not because of any concept, or because of the branding, but because some of em just simple look great.

Never wore the hang tags back on jays either, or any other silly thing that wasnt for functional purposes.

Oh for sure some people wear the zip tie for attention.

I forgot we were in the Unions thread! Let’s get back on topic. Who wears their Unions with the hang tag on??

JK :lol:

Pair from GOAT came in. These are beautiful in person.
2E2C673E-B935-4DDA-9E19-9B0383EB225F.jpeg

Does anyone know what store that white/green sticker is from? This is like the third time I’ve gotten a pair off GOAT/StockX with it.

Back
Top Bottom