Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

There's almost no turning back now. I was hoping and waiting for them to drop to $500-550 before entertaining pulling the trigger...

isn't it crazy that people predicted to the blue to be much higher than black toes in the long run because of how limited the blue was compared to the black. Both seems to be pretty even to me by now. Wouldn't be surprised if black toes will climb more gradual than the blues.

Also seeing a TON of people saying they're trying to cop Unions (either colorway) and prices are worse than before so my response is always "bad timing, should've jumped earlier". I had a friend that had to get rid of 2 pairs of OW's to fund 1 pair of black toes.

Mine were verified by StockX today and have been picked up by UPS. They should be here on Monday. I’ve never wanted a weekend to go by so quickly in my life. :rofl:
Lmao I hate when that happens. I always end up checking the tracking constantly all weekend for no reason lol.

i’m dumping plenty pairs to get a pair. had a few things I needed to handle so I couldn’t pull the trigger when I first mentioned.

8F8FDC36-49EE-4A39-A285-2CE122F938A6.jpeg
couldn’t resist. 1 down...

Holy hell. Left the thread since I got my pairs without any issue and then all of s sudden I jump on SX and see this crazy price jump.

Actually shouldn’t say without issue because union sent the wrong size, but they did send me the correct size after emailing and shipping back the incorrect pair

Still got a blue I’m holding for trade bait. Who’s biting? Haha
trade for what doe

honestly I got $850 sitting on goat, want another pair but I kinda wanna cash it out :lol: only say that because then ill want another storm blue if I pick up a black toe now

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom