Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

My size in the black toes went from $900 to $1400 in 2.5 weeks. I should have tripled up at $900 lol.

$1190 for the BT in my size 9 is wild. Soooooo glad I was able to grab a pair. I’m surprised though that the BT is higher than the Storm Blue pair. I personally prefer the BT colorway, but thought the more limited nature of the Storms would make them a lot more. Just my opinion, but I’d take my BT Unions over any of the OW 1s in a heartbeat. Just never was a fan of the deconstructed nature of them. The BTs have it to an extent, but the OW just look weird to me.

Think I’m 100% out on the Blues at this point... they are out of control w/ this price increase. Ok maybe 99.99999% out. But I have Black Toes, which I like an infinite amount more, and got for retail...

I'm still in shock I got a black toe for retail and these prices rising makes me not regret paying resell on blues when I did. Usually it's the other way around lol

Yeah, I would've paid resell on one of them if I missed one too. Thankfully I was able to get both at retail.

Think I’m 100% out on the Blues at this point... they are out of control w/ this price increase. Ok maybe 99.99999% out. But I have Black Toes, which I like an infinite amount more, and got for retail...
Exact same scenario for me. I keep talking myself out of it when I keep realizing I'm about to drop $800 for sneakers. No sneaker is worth that much when I'm in my right mind, but I find myself looking for a pair of the Blues from time to time.

Exact same scenario for me. I keep talking myself out of it when I keep realizing I'm about to drop $800 for sneakers. No sneaker is worth that much when I'm in my right mind, but I find myself looking for a pair of the Blues from time to time.
I’d never dropped more than $350 for sneakers until I paid $918 for the bts a couple of weeks ago. I sold off a few pairs I hardly wore which helped soften the blow. I will say after having them in hand they were worth it. Even my wife likes them and said they were worth it.

Back
Top Bottom