Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I keep showing her how much they’ve gone up since when I bought them two weeks ago. Selling a few pairs to offset some of the cost definitely helped though. :D
Hell yeah that’s nice that she’s on board/cool with that kinda stuff. My wife never gives me ish about my sneaker stuff and I’m grateful for that lol. At the end of the day if you handle all your business and have money to play with then it’s no big, but like @theltrain said just make sure you got the dough. I see some dudes on IG copping literally every release and I’m like damn I make a decent living and I cannot imagine doing that. That CC debt gotta be something serious.

Crazy to see the prices on the unions for sure, when they dropped they were both around $500-700 usd, now they're almost doubling that only 3 months later

Not saying these will hit 2k but remember with frags when they were a little under 1k and people such as myself thought it was idiotic to pay it... a year or two later look where we are

Not saying these will hit 2k but remember with frags when they were a little under 1k and people such as myself thought it was idiotic to pay it... a year or two later look where we are
or even the off white chicago's. i remember people saying it's going to peak at $1500 (popular sizes) and look at them thangs now lol

i think these are surely going to rise in $$$.

Hell yeah that’s nice that she’s on board/cool with that kinda stuff. My wife never gives me ish about my sneaker stuff and I’m grateful for that lol. At the end of the day if you handle all your business and have money to play with then it’s no big, but like @theltrain said just make sure you got the dough. I see some dudes on IG copping literally every release and I’m like damn I make a decent living and I cannot imagine doing that. That CC debt gotta be something serious.
I’d rather have 0 cc debt which I do and less shoes, but that’s just me.

I figured these would rise to 1300-1500 by the end of the year, but didn't think it would happen so quickly! My size 8 is already at 1225.

I'm traveling to Germany with a few friends in September, so I'm probably going to let go of my BT (double) around that time. We'll see.

I keep saying this to talk myself into copping another black toe :lol:. This is the type of shoe to me that it’s worth offing a bunch of stuff I rarely wear to fund the resell.

i have sold 3 of my 1's recently because i was downsizing my collection, i can get this now but part of me says no bueno. 3 for 1 isn't a good deal anyway i slice it.

So sick I had gotten the Blue toes confirmation twice & they cancelled my 2nd confirmation I guess because I used same email. I want to off a pair but still have a pair to wear. I may just have to keep my pair. Later for the black toes they went so high I ain’t tryna pay that

wow 1.3k on stockx in the black toes. happy i snagged a pair when they were still low.. might have to let them go tho for a price that high.

RIP to whoever got rid of their Union Black Toes or the Union Storm Blues early or used it to trade for something thats worth less than these right now

black toes already higher than storm blues by $200 in my size. I remember contemplating trading my spare black toes for storm blues when storm blues was higher by $200

Black Toes doesn't seem to be moving much in my size. I have a bid in place at Stockx and it's neither been outbid or accepted for 24 hrs, weird that there hasn't been any movement, at all...

Back
Top Bottom