Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Attachments

• PNG image.png
    PNG image.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 98
  • PNG image 2.png
    PNG image 2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 461
Won’t be another colorway of the first 2 that released…
All that misinformation spreading because people want the news to spread and them to get the credit for leaking. Clearly the mockups are just that, mockups from years ago. Even the original person who did the mockups said so. Would be lazy if Union/JB just released diff cw's based on the original version

What's wrong with lazy if it looks good? I'm good on creative trash.
The same thing why people complain about all the diff cw's for yeezys. I would assume even JB knew it's a good time to stop with the TS lows. Hype is high, but shouldn't run something into the ground. That's why dunk fatigue set in also

All that misinformation spreading because people want the news to spread and them to get the credit for leaking. Clearly the mockups are just that, mockups from years ago. Even the original person who did the mockups said so. Would be lazy if Union/JB just released diff cw's based on the original version
They did it with the 4s

The LA Blues Toes are one of my top five sneaker grails.

Every time I look at the resell prices I realize that it is my destiny to never own a pair.

...it makes eyes rain.:emoji_cry:

The same thing why people complain about all the diff cw's for yeezys. I would assume even JB knew it's a good time to stop with the TS lows. Hype is high, but shouldn't run something into the ground. That's why dunk fatigue set in also

It’s about 100 different colorways of yeezy 350s and dunks. All slightly different.

We’ve had 6 TS Jordan 1’s with 1 more on the way.

2 more Union Jordan 1s with the same recipe would be received well and not feel “overdone” and it’s been 3 and a half years since the first set.

It’s about 100 different colorways of yeezy 350s and dunks. All slightly different.

We’ve had 6 TS Jordan 1’s with 1 more on the way.

2 more Union Jordan 1s with the same recipe would be received well and not feel “overdone” and it’s been 3 and a half years since the first set.
Probably well received, but feels lazy. Just like how people preferred the first two cw's of the 4's over the last 2. I will say that the colors (off-noir) were better on the first go around anyway. Plus I guess people felt that the raffle thing was rigged from the get go rather than the fcfs domain change on the first go of the 4's (noir and guava). I'd cop but honestly, I'd be happy with my storm blues and black toes or whatever people call em for the first j1 collab. Feel like Union is really unique and pushes the boundaries with their designs on the collabs. Folded over tongue for the J4, frakenstein mash up on the J1, and hell even the mesh cut thing on the dunks.

So now we know what BOTH Union x AJKO 1 Lows look like. The pair on the right with the dark Swooshes is the pair that we haven’t seen yet. Apparently both pairs are quite similar, but this other pair is leather, as opposed to canvas like the left pair that we’ve already seen a bunch.
CA62460A-06BA-4648-AF34-7BE6075DA527.jpeg
00EC0128-3DF0-4F26-9E66-6E3E155C770C.jpeg

Either way, not for me AT ALL. Hopefully those that like/love them are able to obtain fairly easily.

I’m not the biggest fan of KO’s and swappable swooshes (feels like that gimmick is overly used now), but I do like how clean the upper is whether it’s canvas or leather.

I still have my neutral grey lows that I wear a lot. So definitely wanna see better and official pics of both Union KO’s before I make a decision to cop.

i wanna see pics of the new 1s! apparently there's small group of people who have seen them already

According to Mr unloved 1s he said ppl will hate the high 1s and that he has seen them and they are not great

lol how one guy going to assume the opinion of most folks as if he knows what everyone will or won’t like

Back
Top Bottom