Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Picked up a canvas pair at a local store that had them sitting (even by like 4pm!).

Do all AJKO’s have crazy thick insoles? Was wearing the canvas pair today in my tts (10.5) and was getting some pain in my left foot from the upper pushing down. I pulled out the insoles and they’re the chonkiest I’ve ever seen in a shoe. Swapped in some AJ1 insoles and they’re 10x comfier. Just a heads up to anyone that finds them too snug.

(Photos compared to AJ1 taxi insole)

Attachments

• E584317C-7682-4DE4-B568-81C91FBAFC9D.jpeg
    E584317C-7682-4DE4-B568-81C91FBAFC9D.jpeg
    285.8 KB · Views: 70
  • 72ABDC08-1292-4ECF-A9E2-60899D60354F.jpeg
    72ABDC08-1292-4ECF-A9E2-60899D60354F.jpeg
    254 KB · Views: 601
  • 33A7DF83-05DE-4B10-A301-6B1DE4399EFD.jpeg
    33A7DF83-05DE-4B10-A301-6B1DE4399EFD.jpeg
    300 KB · Views: 608
Picked up a canvas pair at a local store that had them sitting (even by like 4pm!).

Do all AJKO’s have crazy thick insoles? Was wearing the canvas pair today in my tts (10.5) and was getting some pain in my left foot from the upper pushing down. I pulled out the insoles and they’re the chonkiest I’ve ever seen in a shoe. Swapped in some AJ1 insoles and they’re 10x comfier. Just a heads up to anyone that finds them too snug.

How do they fit? I ask, because I usually .5 down from my TTS in the AJ1 lows.

Also, I take it you’re in Austin w/ that 512 in your handle? Or just coincidence?

TIA

How do they fit? I ask, because I usually .5 down from my TTS in the AJ1 lows.

Also, I take it you’re in Austin w/ that 512 in your handle? Or just coincidence?

TIA

For me they’re tts other than the chunky insoles making them too tight on my left foot lol. I also wear my Jordan 1 lows tts so take that into account. I like a little bit of room in my shoes.

And yeah - lol you figured me out!

The recent run of KOs since they fixed the sole all do. It's very similar to the insoles that the $200 Jordan I Highs and Air Ship PEs have.

Has anyone gotten shipping notification yet from the Union store drop on Thursday? I got my order confirmation buts that’s it so far

Leather pair definitely looks 🔥 I ordered from Union drop so I know it’s gonna take some time. Definitely going with the green swoosh.

Leather pair 9.5 shipped, fedex picked it up. arriving on Thursday

Pleasantly surprised by how fast they shipped

This is a long shot but I have an extra pair of size 10.5 canvas coming. Anyone with a 10.5 leather pair wanna trade? I’d even be down to throw in some extra $$ for your trouble.

Back
Top Bottom