Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Un-DSed the canvas pair today. Idk why I didn’t go for these earlier. They’re so dope on feet. Also props to union for using this collab to grip a regular shoe. We see what Jordan brand has been doing with the AJKO that have been releasing and while they’re okay in their own right, they’re not these and if they went with an aj 1 low, we’d be looking at something that wouldn’t be even remotely accessible. So
Good on union for not choosing to lean into the hype.
IMG_5597.jpeg

IMG_5600.jpeg
I’d be SHOCKED if Union chose to collab on the AJKO and AJ2 from last year.. JB has been pushing these models since they have historically not sold very well since so I think they pushed these models on collaborators.

I’d be SHOCKED if Union chose to collab on the AJKO and AJ2 from last year.. JB has been pushing these models since they have historically not sold very well since so I think they pushed these models on collaborators.

I’m not mad at em for it either. I enjoyed both the ajko and aj2 release. They’re doing the same with the air ship and I’ve been digging what they’re putting out. Great time to stuff closests with stuff that’ll be considered unique and rare in a few years even if hype never catches up. I feel the same about the clot 14s

i also wouldnt be surprised if Gibbs and whitaker had some say in the models that were chosen. Both owners are very much invested in getting the collabs on the feet of "their people". When ever each shop releases a shoe they always match the design language of their non collab apparel collections.

Last edited:
Free shipping if you can snag on snkrs.

I don’t mind the shipping cost on something I want…. But being a LA county only raffle, shipping should be $10-15 max. I can ship something from west to east coast for less than $25 at $300+ insured value.

Is what it is. I’ll pay if I win, because I want the shoes.

Last couple times I won through in store raffle, I got the email after midnight… hoping it’s not the case this time. Not like it matters, since we won’t be getting these in hand for like a month anyway.

Back
Top Bottom