Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Easy peasy.

Hope future, more hyped releases go this well. Maybe that Human pass really did help against bots.

I like these. the footscape thing is dope. Just kind of a boring color.

I think looking at the sizes that sold out is a pretty good indicator of the sizes that will be an issue regardless of who drops them. Especially if you’re taking about copping for less than retail.
Yeah that’s true. I suppose if I can circle back and cop my size 11 if resale isn’t too bad. Not regretting letting go of my pair at this point.

Grabbed my size 11 with ease , had a 3 minute wait and checked out. I kind of figured these would be easy seeing how the majority think they are ugly and there was little to no hype. you hear more about burgundy 5s than you do these Unions. It’s looking like resell going to plummet also, maybe not under retail

I plan on lining up at Corporate in Indy on Saturday morning after working until 3:30am, so if anyone is in Indy, might have a donut with your name on it. Pana > Long's.

We don’t have to guess at what’s going to happen we’ve been seeing it for the past year. The releases are going to come. Size ~10+ are going to be the first pairs that sell out and the smaller sizes will linger for the next quarter. Some might go on sale some might not. But when deep discounts hit it’ll be on scattered sizes. We might get hit with some restocks periodically but if you’re in that size 10+ range you already know what’s it’s been like to cop things with similar levels of demand like the Chicago 2s or even more obscure shoes like air ships. Hell, even the union ajkos sell out quick at retail for those size 11 and up at retail!

Even with all that said I’d take this sneaker climate over the sell out in -30 seconds releases we were having a few years ago.

TLDR, if you’re a smaller sizes, waiting is a safe bet if you want to catch them on sale. If you’re in the larger sizes you’re gambling a chance at retail if you decide to wait.

Last edited:
Probably see some sole swaps with the women’s pair.

I think the women’s pair will look good on small feet.

Back
Top Bottom