Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Anyone still waiting on in store shipping?

Seeing people mention it, and I still have nothing has me a little worried. Hopefully they don’t cancel being I have multiple to same address. Cards have been charged…

Early email link came in. These are good.

IMG_7739.jpeg

Anyone heard either way on their raffles from APB/AMM/Social Status on these? I'm used to getting results day of or day before release, but haven't heard anything yet.

AMM and its affiliates (in my experience) lag on the results, and shipping. I’d assume y’all should hear something in the coming days.

My brother and I both hit on Union....curious if they'll cancel to the same address. Different names/cards/emails, but shipping is the same.

We'll see - won on xhibition too so even if they cancel one, we should be good

My brother and I both hit on Union....curious if they'll cancel to the same address. Different names/cards/emails, but shipping is the same.

You should be good. I hit and my sister hit on the in-store raffle and had the same address for both. Pairs touched down yesterday.

On feet pics

Of the leather KO’s

Attachments

• 5C3A9CF8-C2CB-4A08-A7EC-D4B445A9E8A5.jpeg
    5C3A9CF8-C2CB-4A08-A7EC-D4B445A9E8A5.jpeg
    524.6 KB · Views: 743
Last edited:

In the past when the OG union 1s released I copped both pairs using the same address but different cards and emails if I remember correctly. Both arrived.

Those worrying about multiple (different card/email) to same address, got shipping emails for my pairs.

My wife and I hit on the in store raffle. Different card, different name but same address and those for shipping statuses.

The one I ordered on the site with the same name, card and address hasn’t shipped yet though :nerd:

How long does undefeated usually take to ship? I hit on their restock in the afternoon Saturday. I know I’m being impatient 😂

I always try to keep in mind that, with these small-ish boutique shop drops, there might be like 5 muddafuggers in there run in the store and processing shipments for thousands of orders on top of their normal work, especially with two pairs of shoes and a bunch of apparel in the drop. Hell, I gotta Oneness order that's damn near two weeks since I ordered and no tracking yet, and Supreme took over a week to process my last order. Having worked retail, I try to always be sympathetic. We're spoiled with Amazon and Zappos and ****. APB and A Ma Maniere haven't even emailed me with raffle results on these.

Back
Top Bottom