Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I was looking for some white laces in my big stash for some air forces and I found these “Mint” laces…
Not too shabby…
IMG_1172.jpeg
IMG_1173.jpeg
IMG_1171.jpeg
IMG_1170.jpeg
IMG_1169.jpeg
E28D07F1-E721-4379-AA43-8BDFBDE0E356.jpeg

Happy Labor Day Fellas!
They’re certainly different.

…I’ll give them that.

My pair came in today and theyre dope. They kinda compliment the twos a bit more than i thought they would but the 1s are the clear winner. Also the shirt came in as is pretty dope as well great quality. JB collabs are the only time Im buying JB clothing cause its usually a cheaper way to get into some of the apparel for some of these brands.

IMG_6352.jpeg
IMG_6356.jpeg
IMG_6357.jpeg

Got my pair in today. They’re 🔥 in hand. One thing I noticed about the fit that’s a bit odd (but hoping it breaks in). Where the tongue connects to the leather toebox, there’s some extra pressure on top of my feet whenever I take a step. Don’t have that on any of my other Jordan 1s (all tts and I got my tts for these as well). Oddly these feel like they fit better from a width perspective out of the box, but somehow feel shorter / closer to my actual foot on top. Anyone else experience that? Not unwearable by any means. But an oddity for sure.

Got my pair in today. They’re 🔥 in hand. One thing I noticed about the fit that’s a bit odd (but hoping it breaks in). Where the tongue connects to the leather toebox, there’s some extra pressure on top of my feet whenever I take a step. Don’t have that on any of my other Jordan 1s (all tts and I got my tts for these as well). Oddly these feel like they fit better from a width perspective out of the box, but somehow feel shorter / closer to my actual foot on top. Anyone else experience that? Not unwearable by any means. But an oddity for sure.
Worn mine to the office and they broke in nicely with an hour. The feeling by the tongue went away once I relaced the shoes too. It’s the thicker padding in the tongue. I’m a wide footer and went TTS. Definitely very comfortable

Worn mine to the office and they broke in nicely with an hour. The feeling by the tongue went away once I relaced the shoes too. It’s the thicker padding in the tongue. I’m a wide footer and went TTS. Definitely very comfortable

Dope. That’s great to know. Thanks for the heads up. I have them laced tighter than I normally would because I’m trying to hide the laces color change seam 😂

Back
Top Bottom