Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I see teal is the way to go with the laces.. this joint is 🔥… just picked em up

IMG_6529.jpeg
IMG_6530.jpeg

If any if you guys still looking for a pair. 2nd hand market are basically retail or below retail. Grab em now before they go lower

UNDS today. Hate that the standard laces are shorter than the alt laces. Will try when I getta chance.
IMG_5395.jpeg

IMG_5392.jpeg

Ok I’m glad I’m not crazy. I hadn’t tried the yellow laces yet, but I was like why are these standard laces so short? Have to tie them super tight to get up to the 2nd to top eyelet (which is where I like to tie for lockdown). I guess they really just made em that short. I see you even had to skip an eyelet.

Edit - just pulled out the yellow laces and they’re the same length as the standard 2 tone laces. I think the problem with the standard ones is the material makes them not stretchy, whereas the yellow ones are. So even though they are the same physical length, the standard ones can’t expand.

Last edited:
Ok I’m glad I’m not crazy. I hadn’t tried the yellow laces yet, but I was like why are these standard laces so short? Have to tie them super tight to get up to the 2nd to top eyelet (which is where I like to tie for lockdown). I guess they really just made em that short. I see you even had to skip an eyelet.

Edit - just pulled out the yellow laces and they’re the same length as the standard 2 tone laces. I think the problem with the standard ones is the material makes them not stretchy, whereas the yellow ones are. So even though they are the same physical length, the standard ones can’t expand.
Really? Mine are longer than the standard ones & they go up to the second to last hole on the shoe (which I prefer) while the standards reached to the third hole.

Really? Mine are longer than the standard ones & they go up to the second to last hole on the shoe (which I prefer) while the standards reached to the third hole.

Wild. Guess there’s some QC inconsistencies. You might have gotten laces meant for a smaller size.

Back
Top Bottom