Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

I want to try them out, get a feel for them. Of-coarse, I can't do that these days. I'll just have to take a look at my cousins pair. Otherwise I'm just looking at pictures of tumbled leather looking more tumblier.

Pics above do show some solid improvements from last Chi Xs.
45 Chi Xs are higher , and like ^^poster above me stated, the tumbled leather looks much more emphasized.

Last edited:
My 10s from 12 are fine. Pretty decent quality if u ask me. Don't need these

I agree, nothing wrong with the 2012's. I happy with my pair. no need for these just because they have a 45 on them, I like the 23 better anyway.

@'jmpboy'&'stevesteve

I agree the last chi quality was decent. I got 2 pair still Ds from the 2012 drop. Overall Id rather have these, based on the Improvements shown,the emphasized tumble,higher build, red sock liner, black J-man, theyre more reminiscent to what Jordan wore imo.

Last edited:
@'jmpboy'&'stevesteve

I agree the last chi quality was decent. I got 2 pair still Ds from the 2012 drop. Overall Id rather have these, based on the Improvements shown,the emphasized tumble,higher build, red sock liner, black J-man, theyre more reminiscent to what Jordan wore imo.

I feel u. Nothing wrong with that. Just not enough for ME to justify making a $200 purchase for the same shoe. If it was one of my personal favorite colorways then maybe...

'12's > these .

I really dislike the "45" etching...
That;s the only reason I'm considering getting these even though I have the previous release 
mean.gif
.  Well, that and they are slightly snug.

I NEVER though JB would release these with the 45! Just imagine if they released the Spacejams with the 45??!!

I NEVER though JB would release these with the 45! Just imagine if they released the Spacejams with the 45??!!

Space Jams are gonna be a bad enough release when they come man. Don't wish that evil upon us. :lol:

These are not my favorite colorway. I prefer the New York, Seattle, Or Sacramento colorways. But Hopefully we will see the "City Pack" release this year individually or as a whole.

I've always liked them better without the 45. still ok with it but if they were blank I'd be more tempted to cop

@'jmpboy'&'stevesteve

I feel u. Nothing wrong with that. Just not enough for ME to justify making a $200 purchase for the same shoe. If it was one of my personal favorite colorways then maybe...

Yeah I agree.I try to pass if I already have a pair, no need for me to have two pairs of the same shoe unless it's one of my favorites.

So what do I do with 2012s? Honestly irked jb got us all to buy bs quality then "remastered" aka previous real quality to get us to buy the same kicks .,....yawn

So what do I do with 2012s? Honestly irked jb got us all to buy bs quality then "remastered" aka previous real quality to get us to buy the same kicks .,....yawn
we would have bought the same kicks anyway. we been doing it for years

Back
Top Bottom