Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

These will be a easy Drop, IMO

alot of the FTL and FNL and major retailers already been had these in their Stockrooms for weeks now.

Backdoor Pairs have been sold, Hence all the Ebay listings, 

$250 - $290 resale on Mens

$199- $210  resale on GS        

on the Bay

GS pair comes out too ^^^ with 23 on it!

these prices are ridiculous $350 for the bordeaux re-retro

i know the 10's are sold out but iss is the only site i would do a pre-order with
I know...
mean.gif

^^^^correct, My original Air Jordan Xis had the Nike air and came in the red and black box

This.
the og 12 white/black taxis which were released in nov 1996 where the very first air jordans with a jumpman logo on the insoles.

These are some of my favorite Jordan shoes.  I am a huge 10 fan...I hope the quality of the shoe is worth the money though, I know that JB has been slacking with the materials they are using now.

They are using cheaper quality materials, but they want to charge more for them....smh

Been in the homeland (Philippines) for the past few months and haven't been keeping up with the latest sneaker news.

All I know is that every GR Jordan Brand/Nike release since beginning of January have not been selling well here in Manila. I think the converted $250 price tag for Jordan's, $240 for Kobe 10s is just way too over the top. I believe resell for these "remastered" Jordan's is only around the $220 range, correct me if I'm wrong...

Any ways, I was wondering if JB is still trying to push the whole "Remastered" tag on their releases, or have they switched their tone and using the whole "30th Anniversary" as their marketing ploy? I haven't been impressed with the whole craftsmanship of the recent JB Retro releases, especially on the two AJ7s that were released (French Blue & Barcelona Nights - midsole paint looked horrible!). 

I think I'm still in for the these 'Double Nickel' 10s, but will most likely ask my brother to pick them up for me stateside.  I like the AJ10s; only pair I've ever owned were the OG Powder Blues back in '94/'95 (outlet store pickup back then, HAHA!), and would like to pick these up but that price tag is just painful.

Were the recent 10s a struggle to purchase last month on NDC?

Thanks Fam, and Mabuhay!

Been in the homeland (Philippines) for the past few months and haven't been keeping up with the latest sneaker news.

All I know is that every GR Jordan Brand/Nike release since beginning of January have not been selling well here in Manila. I think the converted $250 price tag for Jordan's, $240 for Kobe 10s is just way too over the top. I believe resell for these "remastered" Jordan's is only around the $220 range, correct me if I'm wrong...

Any ways, I was wondering if JB is still trying to push the whole "Remastered" tag on their releases, or have they switched their tone and using the whole "30th Anniversary" as their marketing ploy? I haven't been impressed with the whole craftsmanship of the recent JB Retro releases, especially on the two AJ7s that were released (French Blue & Barcelona Nights - midsole paint looked horrible!). 

I think I'm still in for the these 'Double Nickel' 10s, but will most likely ask my brother to pick them up for me stateside.  I like the AJ10s; only pair I've ever owned were the OG Powder Blues back in '94/'95 (outlet store pickup back then, HAHA!), and would like to pick these up but that price tag is just painful.

Were the recent 10s a struggle to purchase last month on NDC?

Thanks Fam, and Mabuhay!
Same in Dubai UAE, the BOB 10 and Liberty 10 are all sitting and most of the New Releases. It's just that there are too much heat coming nowadays and people are on reserve for the month of MAY JUNE AND JULY where most of the elites are dropping. 

But this will definitely NOT SITTING maybe in couple of days but not like months.

Yo how do the 10's run in mens? I bought the lady liberties and the BOB's for my girl(gs size) and she said she should have went .5 up, same in mens?

Last edited:
Yo how do the 10's run in mens? I bought the lady liberties and the BOB's for my girl(gs size) and she said she should have went .5 up, same in mens?
I've always found them to run pretty close to other retro Jordans, they are very slightly more narrow in my opinion.  

For example I wear the same size 9.5 in Retro Jordans 1,3,4,5,6,7,10,11,12, and 13, if that helps.  

Last edited:
I've always found them to run pretty close to other retro Jordans, they are very slightly more narrow in my opinion.  
For example I wear the same size 9.5 in Retro Jordans 1,3,4,5,6,7,10,11,12, and 13, if that helps.  

Thanks man. The only jordan I wish I went .5 up in is my infrared 11 lows they are a little tight, if they fit like those i need to go up.

Back
Top Bottom