Air Jordan 10 Retro "I'm Back" Mar 18 2018

I like all the black/white Js for the most part. Not a must have, but wouldn’t mind the 9s and these on a decent discount.

Kicks crew has their own nickname for em..
4218752C-FFED-4849-BEA2-98904E3AA5E8.jpeg

Not a fan of the Jordan 10 I passed on the cool grays.. but these are growing on me i might have to try and get them on the 18th of March when they drop anyone else on the Fence

Not a fan of the Jordan 10 I passed on the cool grays.. but these are growing on me i might have to try and get them on the 18th of March when they drop anyone else on the Fence

Cool grey 10's were SO bad, i tried them on at footlocker just to see what they'd look like on feet, and its literally like having cement bricks on your feet. I don't understand what JB was thinking

Cool grey 10's were SO bad, i tried them on at footlocker just to see what they'd look like on feet, and its literally like having cement bricks on your feet. I don't understand what JB was thinking
Thanks glad I passed on them. Still on the fence with the I am backs

Been saying these were dope from jump but i just don't wanna spend the money lol

that pic got me wanting to open my wallet up

Will wait for shadows to drop...

I hope JB fixes the issue with 10s where the soles start squeaking. I’ve had multiple pairs and had friends with multiple pairs and they all start squeaking smh

Back
Top Bottom