Air Jordan 10 X Retro Cool Grey/Infrared Black

Yes I have seen them in person actually Mr.Condecending. Middle of last week my connect showed em to me, cause most shoe stores receive their stock 2 weeks before release. They are just like the stealth x's but gray and quality is worse but u go ahead and stand on line for these and enjoy them

Actually I'll be at work so I won't be standing in line. And I don't do lining up

I was almost going to jump on this but $170 is already high enough for the shoe. $199? I'll try my luck at 8am.

Are these TLO? I didn't see it anywhere else in the thread and I've been off my shoe game for a few weeks. 
Thats without the $75 shipping to the states. Lol there's no way I'd pay 275 for these. NDC or bust for me.

Meh, I buy 2 pair. One to were 1 time then flip both. I want those powder blue X and the Red 6.
mean.gif

Meh, I buy 2 pair. One to were 1 time then flip both. I want those powder blue X and the Red 6.
Whats the point of even getting them then?
Buying a pair of shoes to wear once and then flip is THE LAMEST thing ever.
Plus it not even a sought after shoe. So you wont make much, if anything, flipping these shoes

Its your money and you can do what you want...but Im not being sarcastic.
I really want to know what is the point in doing that?

Ill wait.

Last edited:
got on nike.com for the FIRST time :lol: that was easy. repped to @grizzlyanimal for posting that free 2 day shipping. :lol:

I feel these will be slept on like when the shadow 1s first came out. These are :pimp:

Last edited:
Got my 11, trying to get my boy a pair..."in line" on NDC and SPA page on FNL....no one coppin tho right hahaha

Back
Top Bottom