Air Jordan 10 X Retro Cool Grey/Infrared Black

Was able to go back on NDC and get a pair for my boy... checked out at 7:20... got confirmation email as well... 1st time being able to place more than 1 order
right right. Just say you buy a second pair to flip in case these sold out.

Shoe Palace charges tax if you in CA

FInishline and Nike still has a FSR

Last edited:
right right. Just say you buy a second pair to flip in case these sold out.

Try again... not that guy that flips sneakers... my boy bringing me my money now... thanks for your concern tho... good lookin out

Last edited:
What the hell is NDC?
laugh.gif

@PRGirlGoneRogue   shou out to you for buying your man some kicks 
smokin.gif
 we need more females in the world like you 

Last edited:
Did NDC made you guys wait at all?? ive been on a damn "waiting for your turn" loading page for like 15 mins... WTF

Also is the discount for free shipping over 75 on eastbay working for these??? cant seem to take the code.

JJ appears to be sold out. Thank god they now do releases with everyone else so I never have to waste another second of my life there.

Free 2 day shipping on ndc.. make sure to choose 2 day shipping before you put the code in 

SPRINGIN2NIKE 
Joined this site (been a lurker for awhile) to say thanks to this guy.  Have size 11 in my cart on footlocker and finishline at the moment... but kept waiting on NDC to finally get in and got to use this.  Props again.  I am now releasing my size 11 on footlocker and finishline for anybody still trying.  Good luck!!!

Did NDC made you guys wait at all?? ive been on a damn "waiting for your turn" loading page for like 15 mins... WTF

Also is the discount for free shipping over 75 on eastbay working for these??? cant seem to take the code.
The wait on NDC was 30 seconds - IF THAT. Fastest it's ever been. I almost had to pinch myself to see if it was real.

Back
Top Bottom