Air Jordan 10 X Retro Cool Grey/Infrared Black

I didnt tell u what u like. I asked u a question, which u have not answered.
Cause in your post that i quoted u didnt say anything about trying to figured out if u like em or not.
All u said was u gone cop 2 pairs wear em once and then flip em.

Plus that is a bs answer anyway cause why would u buy 2 pairs of something u are not even sure u like? And why would you even wear em if u dont really like em?

So what is the answer to the question. I'd like to know.
Q: What is the point of buying some shoes, wearing them once, then selling them? Especially 2 pairs of some shoes that now you are saying you are not even sure you like.

Ill wait for a non bs answer

Because I can and easy cops :tongue:

Last edited:
Is it really necessary to add all those pairs to your cart ? 
mean.gif

Last edited:
if these were the original shadows they wouldve sol dout in mins. FNL still has a full run

****. Went true to size on my boyfriends. He's a 13 so I stuck with that. But he doesn't have wide feet or anything. Hopefully they fit and they fit okay. I'm okay with them hurting him a little bit.

I'm in the exact same boat. Been a 13 forever but had to go 14 on some of the shoes I've gotten in the last year or so. Glad I went 14 on these. If they're too tight, he can take out the insole and that gives you a little more room, though not the best solution. My bred 11s are size 13 and fit tight so I have to wear thin socks with em, usually black dress socks

Because I can and easy cops :tongue:
So that's your answer. Lames gone lame basically. Got it. Thanks for clearing that up for me. :wink:

Shoutout to everbody that actually wanted these and were able to cop easily.
This about the 5th release in a row where it was pretty much smooth sailing, even on NDC. I like this trend. Keep it up Nike.

So that's your answer. Lames gone lame basically. Got it. Thanks for clearing that up for me. :wink:

Shoutout to everbody that actually wanted these and were able to cop easily.
This about the 5th release in a row where it was pretty much smooth sailing, even on NDC. I like this trend. Keep it up Nike.

Lol I not going to go back and forth with you loser. Lol everybody is not like you. You buy them for your on purpose, I buy them for mine:\.

knew these wouldn't fly off shelves, but didn't think they would just sit all morning.   Ppl are definitely sleeping on these.   clean clean shoe IMO

I liked these...and overslept by an hour and still got a 10.5 off eastbay. Glad they aren't hyped so I got mine.

Back
Top Bottom