Air Jordan 10 X Retro Cool Grey/Infrared Black

Im still not sure why people are hating on this shoe. IMO its a nice shoe just happened to drop at a bad time and people still getting their bankrolls back up for upcoming realeases.

Im still not sure why people are hating on this shoe. IMO its a nice shoe just happened to drop at a bad time and people still getting their bankrolls back up for upcoming realeases.
I'm glad its sitting. I can cop in a couple of weeks and use my FTl $20 off

yea this is a dope colorway. people are going to want a pair of these next year & regret not getting them when they had the opportunity to up to a week after release

The hype behind Jordan's and kids getting robbed was even earlier. I was in high school in the late 80s and early 90s. It was occurring then with OG releases.

The pair of XIs I have, I believe we're released in the early 209s, maybe 2091-2092. I should have kept the receipt like I do now for all my purchases
You went to the Future to get shoes???

The only reason why these are sitting is because they were released in between the December craziness and the February VI's, ASG, Kobe  Etc. craziness.

Got mine today and the colorway is very nice, gray and black match with anything

looking to pick up a pair Friday, Ive been trying to cut back on buying jordans,but for the life of me, i just cant help it i really like this CW 

It's a great shoe...I've had it on my list since I first saw them a couple months back.  The colorway is definitely more subdued, but my preferences tend to lean to quieter colorways.  Regarding the style not selling out, I think that's a win for the consumer.  Perhaps the lack of hype with these dissuaded re-sellers from buying everything out, allowing for the people who want the shoe to wear or collect; to be able to get them. One can only hope that future releases will be this casual and not caught up in manufactured hype.

I honestly find these to be some of the better CWs; Subtle, easy on the eyes and not too obnoxious. Then again, that might explain why they're still on shelves.
Either way, FNL just confirmed my Sz.13
order. Just about a FSR is still available.

Last edited:
View media item 773424
You went to the Future to get shoes???
The hype behind Jordan's and kids getting robbed was even earlier. I was in high school in the late 80s and early 90s. It was occurring then with OG releases.

The pair of XIs I have, I believe we're released in the early 209s, maybe 2091-2092. I should have kept the receipt like I do now for all my purchases

Nice! That is a large finger typo, should have read 2000-2001.

I got mine in today from finishline. I find the fit to be true. The shoe is hella comfortable and looks awesome. Super happy i decided to cop
What other retros would you compare the sizing to? I've never bothered with Xs but I actually dig these.

This. I was all for them when I first saw them but they definitely came at a bad time for me. If they continue to sit for another week or 2, I'll definitely cop.

my size is stll in the cart
laugh.gif

i actually think its dope too but im not paying full price if i dont have to... my local shop will sell to me for a 100-120 by end of next month

First pair of Xs that i own. I gotta say, This shoes are comfortable as hell. The material on the top, around the shoelace, is soft and it adjust to the fit of your foot, like a glove.

Not to restate the obvious, but man, if JB maintained this pattern of release, we'd be one step closer to world peace. Well, at least starting down here in DC. 

My shipping confirmation just came through and most sites still got full size runs in stock. 

And great shots, 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom