Air Jordan 10 X Retro Cool Grey/Infrared Black

Wait, did I read that second part correctly??!

I know there is a secret "jk" or "lol" after that question mark, there has to be.

mean.gif
yes i wasnt being serious. i would buy but its not my style.

Wonder what happened to dude that was going to buy 2 pari wear em once and then flip em. :lol:

Damn i never realized how many folks really be camping out. If youve been in the shoe game for 6 months or more, you should at least have a plug by now. If u consistently buy Js from the same place every RD and are a loyal customer you should have a plug in that store. At least someone who can check with u when they get the new Js in and see if ur gonna need a pair. Of course u cant expect to get this kind of service for free. Just gotta make friends with the right employee

Last edited:
Damn i never realized how many folks really be camping out. If youve been in the shoe game for 6 months or more, you should at least have a plug by now. If u consistently buy Js from the same place every RD and are a loyal customer you should have a plug in that store. At least someone who can check with u when they get the new Js in and see if ur gonna need a pair. Of course u cant expect to get this kind of service for free. Just gotta make friends with the right employee
I've been in the shoe game far longer than 6 months, and I do show loyalty to my area stores, but ever since I started dating someone and buying shoes for him, my connects have decided to not come through. And believe me, they were GENEROUSLY taken care of. Total BS. 

This reminds me of the stealth 3s for some reason. It actually looks more subtle.Has anybody tried a lace swap on these or seen any pics? Maybe infrared laces to make it pop out, or grey/black chequered to match the inner lining?

just yesterday there was a FSR up on Finishline .  Now majority of the sizes are gone.  Must of been the consolation prize today for those who missed out on some of the BHM

I'm so tempted to cop from my local spot but that suede material sucks.
go take a look at the shoe in person before you say the 'suede material sucks'...might change your mind considering the whole shoe is 'leather'...

Last edited:
Any advice on fitting? all my local spots are sold out so I can't try em on. For the most part I'm just afraid they're gonna be narrow.

Any advice on fitting? all my local spots are sold out so I can't try em on. For the most part I'm just afraid they're gonna be narrow.

Def fit true to size and not as narrow as some of the other retros. I need a half size down on some models but these 10s fit me at size 12 perfectly. I have wide flat feet.

Last edited:
I've been keeping a close eye on FNL who had a near full size run up until yesterday. It was showing my size (11) as being limited in quantities on my wish list, and when I checked it was only those and size 11.5 left. So I decided to pull the trigger and use my $25 gift card from poorly shipped 3la5 Infrareds, and a $20 Winner's Circle reward; the final price out the door was $142.99. Combined with the $8.10 Mr. Rebates cashback, this is one of the best pickups I've had in a while.

What's the difference 80E 80E ? I've tried mine on at the store & seems comfy. The padding isn't as thick?
I also saw the powder blue 10 in person. Not bad at all! :smile:

Last edited:

I'm so tempted to cop from my local spot but that suede material sucks.
go take a look at the shoe in person before you say the 'suede material sucks'...might change your mind considering the whole shoe is 'leather'...
i did and i copped, but i had to look through allot of pairs. some had glue stains and suede wasn't consistent. these are better than the all black 10s with the suede. they gave me a military discount

Only reason these didnt sell out as fast as others is because for 1)its a 10 and 10s never get much hype 2) everybody was holding out for Feb with the two VI's droppin All-Star weekend and the OG Powder Blue 10s droppin the following week. Just bad/good timing depending on how u look at it. Def happy with mine. Pretty cool seeing those pics compared to the ones from 94 ill rep that

Last edited:
The only real major difference on the outside quality, would be the pull tab in the back. The pull tab was sewn in fully to the shoe with a very thick , almost,  non "creasable" vinyl . I got a good retro pair with really no flaws, but I'm still  wondering if these will last 20 years like the OG :smile:  Surprisingly my O.G. pair has more glue stains on it then the retro-ed pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom