Air Jordan 10 X Retro Cool Grey/Infrared Black

Two things I don't understand.

1) why these are still sitting with a fsr on fnl

2) why people are buying these on eBay for 220+

I usually don't like 10s but I feel like this is a really versatile cw. Hopefully powder blues aren't too difficult to get either.
the FTL I get all my shoes from has a FSR still. Powder blue sold better than these

These grey 10s are fire can't believe the bobcats sold out ugly color way

Why do people keep repeating this same thing over and over? As if it means something.

It's the same reason as always...some people like the Bobcats colorway. People have different opinions.

Everyone doesn't have to like the same sneaker. :smh:

I'm starting to think these are sitting because people are saving for February's releases.

If these and the Bobcats releases were switched, and these came out first, these might have sold better.

Idk, enough speculation.

On to the next release.

:lol:

hey for the people that order from ndc, first time i actually get through with them and i still have not received shipping confirmation. I selected the 2 day shipping and the order still says IN PROGRESS. There IS a hold on my bank account btw.

I placed the order on RD about 25 mins after 8:00 and got the order email right away.

Is this normal with ndc?

hey for the people that order from ndc, first time i actually get through with them and i still have not received shipping confirmation. I selected the 2 day shipping and the order still says IN PROGRESS. There IS a hold on my bank account btw.

I placed the order on RD about 25 mins after 8:00 and got the order email right away.

Is this normal with ndc?
I did the same but got a shipping conf. on the same day...believe I picked mine up 15 mins after release. That's just me though.

The way these are selling I'd be surprised if they didn't show up at your door in the next few days.

Last edited:
I was getting curious to see if I could use the Veterans discount, so I went to check to see if I could use a military discount being a separated Vet after 8 years out, and I GOT THE DISCOUNT. This whole time I've been buying shoes retail + 10% sales tax.......
Today I picked up
KD VI Splatters, and Oregon Free 5.0's for $205, but I couldn't use the discount on the Cool Grey 10's.
About to go crazy with my 20% discount

In whatever fashion you get a military discount whether it is active duty or a veteran it is very well deserved. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I was getting curious to see if I could use the Veterans discount, so I went to check to see if I could use a military discount being a separated Vet after 8 years out, and I GOT THE DISCOUNT. This whole time I've been buying shoes retail + 10% sales tax.......
Today I picked up
KD VI Splatters, and Oregon Free 5.0's for $205, but I couldn't use the discount on the Cool Grey 10's.
About to go crazy with my 20% discount
time to register with VA

The Bobcats were more limited that's why they soldout. If they produced the same number for those as they did these, you would see them sitting also.

FYI:Footlocker always let's me get the military discount on release days

Depends on the managers policy. It's always hit and miss with me and I go to probably a half dozen FTL in Florida. Last BHM release, I was able to get the Kobe and Lebron with the military discount at Dadeland Mall. For the ASG releases, Broward Mall would not let me buy them with the discount. In fact, the managers policy was to not let anyone buy more than one release from the signature line.

Last edited:
Depends on the managers policy. It's always hit and miss with me and I go to probably a half dozen FTL in Florida. Last BHM release, I was able to get the Kobe and Lebron with the military discount at Dadeland Mall. For the ASG releases, Broward Mall would not let me buy them with the discount. In fact, the managers policy was to let anyone buy more than one release from the signature line.
This is very accurate to what I have experience in footlockers across Hawaii and Chicago FTL.

Actually saw these a few months back and really liked them but didn't think too much of it. Went to the mall Saturday to get my haircut, and was surprised that these were just sitting on the shelf. Came back on Sunday and grabbed them. Easy cop.

Nike still hasn't shipped my order, or at least sent me notification. Usually I get delivery on Wednesday
yea idk what goin on with nike. They usually send a  Item has been shipped email. But when i check my UPS MyChoice it says mine will be here Wednesday. 

or get rid of them on ebay, i swear there are so many out there who are buying resells for these. rooks
lol im not even going to ebay them. Taking them straight to the nike store and return em and wait for FNL to let folks use a coupon or something. 

Still can't justify spending $170 + tax on these. Will wait for discounts

Which is why everyone up here should be with Footlocker/Champs/Footaction or Finishline

You can get $15 or $20 with each purchase without any restriction

Back
Top Bottom