Air Jordan 10 X Retro Cool Grey/Infrared Black

Laces used on last post are RASTACLAT 60' color infrared. Wore them all day had good words on them fitting.

can someone confirm that they are really tts? few guys said this runs small? so it better to go from 13 to 13,5?

which j are similar? i got 3fr and 11gamma but they didnt fit me well in 13. but oreo 5 perfect fit in size 13.

any adivice please

i guess it's how your feet go. I said tts but they are a little more snug than other retros.  If i were getting another pair i'd get the same size though.
With my foot on these, i have a wide fat foot, really making it difficult to find my size conaidering how much each # Jordan Retro differens in sizing. In my experience with they fit perfeft TTS. But most of the other JB retros i have to go a half size smaller but on the 10s they fit me perfeftly. They fit alot like the 11's sizing wise in my opinion. They are def more snug that most of the other retros but thats just cause i think most of the JB retros run a half size big and are really made for someone with a long narrow foot.

With my foot on these, i have a wide fat foot, really making it difficult to find my size conaidering how much each # Jordan Retro differens in sizing. In my experience with they fit perfeft TTS. But most of the other JB retros i have to go a half size smaller but on the 10s they fit me perfeftly. They fit alot like the 11's sizing wise in my opinion. They are def more snug that most of the other retros but thats just cause i think most of the JB retros run a half size big and are really made for someone with a long narrow foot.
Im with you on this. Also older/newer versions definitely differ in fit. Newer 10s are definitely TTS

Back
Top Bottom