AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

What is wrong you judging someone when they change their minds? You can’t just assume that they would stick to their first opinions and thoughts on anything.
People’s opinions can’t change? Think about that as a principal and let me know if you think that’s realistic to pose as a point.

Second, idc if you grief em when they flip flop but it gets really annoying when it’s the same dukes posting the same recycled corny sentences at anyone who says they may skip or will skip.

People’s opinions can’t change? Think about that as a principal and let me know if you think that’s realistic to pose as a point.

Second, idc if you grief em when they flip flop but it gets really annoying when it’s the same dukes posting the same recycled corny sentences at anyone who says they may skip or will skip
You’re still assuming that people’s opinions can’t change. If you’re still annoyed by the same guys about their opinions, that just shows what kind of a person you truly are. For that I pity you

You’re still assuming that people’s opinions can’t change. If you’re still annoyed by the same guys about their opinions, that just shows what kind of a person you truly are. For that I pity you
G can you read? What point are you making?

I’m stating opinions CAN change, and thus it’s fine if a few people decide to cop right before release date. Idc about that, or if anyone griefs those people for it at that time.

What I have an issue with is people constantly posting about this nonsense in every JB thread I peep

G can you read? What point are you making?

I’m stating opinions CAN change, and thus it’s fine if a few people decide to cop right before release date. Idc about that, or if anyone griefs those people for it at that time.

What I have an issue with is people constantly posting about this nonsense in every JB thread I peep
Ignore them. That’s all

"Ya gonna cop anyway" my favorite trope on Niketalk lol. Cats assume that you don't have self control just cuz they don't :lol:
‘self control’, it’s called buying what you like, goofy. You’ll complain and cry and then cop anyway. Has nothing to do with self control, unless you’re broke and shouldn’t be spending. You’re definitely one of the two lol

Cant really tell from the recent pics, but I'm in as long as they we get an icey blue sole and not that milky white sole like the jubilee or 72-10 which I keep seeing in the mock ups and concepts. I Know some/most will disagree that blue soles over the actual clear or milky sole but IMO the blue just has a cleaner look.

Last edited:
I grabbed those navy Win Like '82s back in early 2018. Loved 'em but I still planned to get the very similar OG Concords too. Unfortunately last minute Christmas shopping led to me having to skip them. So I don't care if the DMP is leather or mesh... I love the gold hits and I'm definitely in for a pair. I just hope they fit my wide feet as the 11s are notorious pinky killers and the recent ones after the Space Jams have been tighter.

Eehh idk....if they feel like the 06's at the very least....I'm down for a pair ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230621-094826.png
    Screenshot_20230621-094826.png
    640.7 KB · Views: 252
Back
Top Bottom