AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Sign me up for a pair of these mainly because of the leather and I can wear it a lot and it won’t get dirty too bad. Can actually be cleaned too, I’ve seen ppl clean Concords but it ain’t ever the same as when it’s new. After these they need to stop doing 11’s for a while.

mmmm first leak had canvas lace loops stitched jumpman and clear sole, second had leather loop solid jumpman and milky sole.
Would like to think SBD has the legit but will hold out for additional pictures.
Both of these pictures are not looking that great. I’m not convinced yet on how good these are and I hope these pics aren’t the official looks

While I am in no matter what, I hope they are the SBD pair. Those would be the most durable white based 11 of all time. In for 3 either way. Between these and the white and red 12s, this will be jbs strongest end of year ever (forbme based on what I like).

Nike/Jordan Brand are in the business of selling the same shoes over and over and over and over again. Of course they’re not giving you the OG DMPs. Of course they’re not going to give you the Concords again. How else are they going to make you buy a shoe you already have a pair of (or maybe more) stored in your closet? They’ve been doing this for over 20 years now. Lol.

I don’t care if you want the OG whatever, and are willing to stick to your guns and pass on them. Good for you. You’ve got a stronger will than me, and I applaud you for that. My gripe is when people will whine and complain in the thread for months about them not being OGs, but as soon as release day comes, they’ve completely changed their minds. Seen it happen with the Lost and Founds, and then the Reimagined 3s. Why spend months lurking and trolling a thread about a shoe you claim you’re not interested in, only to fall victim to FOMO? Lol

It's been a commonly redundant gimmick with them making tweaks or revisions with rehashed versions of popular models for so long now. It should be common knowledge that a replica of anything will never be an identical version of the original product because it's a copy we're dealing with as defined. I don't have a problem with a rehashed version as long as it looks identical to the original and doesn't have tweaks on them.

This just proves that we live in a fickle society. People are sheep like that with subscribing to hype.

I can normally stick to my guns with passing on something. I'll gladly miss out on something I was never interested in. What's the point of getting something that I didn't want initially just because a lot of people are getting it? It especially makes no sense for me to get something if I don't have clothing to wear with it.

I'm definitely passing on this one because I wasn't even interested in the original 2006 version. The DMP XI always looked too similar to the Concord XI to me. The only noticeable differences to me on the DMP is that the Jumpman logo had fake metallic gold material and the purple parts of the Concord were copper gold on the DMP.

Milky sole not hittin like the first sample
Pic

They even could have did the gold flake sole like they did on the ‘jordan brand classic’ futures a couple yrs back
IMG_4033.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom