AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

"Ya gonna cop anyway" my favorite trope on Niketalk lol. Cats assume that you don't have self control just cuz they don't :lol:
60A251F9-565D-46EE-A566-F5A4630AF6A3.gif

They look good, but I’m still not sure I’m looking at “them”. Now it could be my eyes, but the tongue doesn’t seem to be tumbled leather as opposed to one of the other pics posted recently.

I love em! I'm happy about they made the lashloops leather as well. The fact the whole upper is leather its going to age well unlike the Concords where the mesh will yellow over time. I also like they made the sole a yellow/gold to go along with the gold accents.

I was about to say the same thing… Why would they still be in the “sample process “, when production is starting ? But some ppl will believe his BS

why is it hard to understand ? when did zsneaker first posted DMP retro info, prob Jan or Feb ? "Sample" production might already began....

why is it hard to understand ? when did zsneaker first posted DMP retro info, prob Jan or Feb ? "Sample" production might already began....
I’m talking about the actual legit samples, that goes through the process before legit production starts…. Not the Zsneaks, “sample“ production… but I get what you’re saying

I’m talking about the actual legit samples, that goes through the process before legit production starts…. Not the Zsneaks, “sample“ production… but I get what you’re saying

well the actual legit samples might on market yrs after now...

Back
Top Bottom