AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

These are looking GOOD. I was kinda on the fence before cause I have 3 pairs of 2018 Concords, but a pair of these WILL be had.

Take the leather off the lace loops… use the photo below now Nike, if u haven’t ran production yet. If it’s too late? Drop a Space Jam Concord in 4 years.. - replace the gold with concord hits, #23 on back & stitched jumpman in concord, “Jumpman Jam” from the OG on the tongue… same black patent, same white upper or maybe an Off-White upper. 🔥

IMG_5909.jpeg

Last edited:
Seen pictures of a pair on @snkrcentral, and im not sure if it's due to the bright sun/lighting, but that pair looks like it has clear soles, and not so much yellowing in them. Im thinking it's just the bright lighting hitting them in the picture. I guess we wont 100% know which color souls we're getting on these, until the time gets closer with more pairs getting out there. Alot of these early pairs are reps, as we all know.

Seen pictures of a pair on @snkrcentral, and im not sure if it's due to the bright sun/lighting, but that pair looks like it has clear soles, and not so much yellowing in them. Im thinking it's just the bright lighting hitting them in the picture. I guess we wont 100% know which color souls we're getting on these, until the time gets closer with more pairs getting out there. Alot of these early pairs are reps, as we all know.
Yeah, I want to see official images to see what type of soles we are actually getting. Everyone saw the different colored stitching on the reps of the Thunder 4s.

“Destroyed” is a bit harsh, but I don’t dig these much at all. The mesh upper has always been one of my favorite things about XI mids. The leather just looks entirely wrong to me :lol:
My only prob with the white mesh is it’s incredibly hard to clean. Especially the older it gets when it yellows.

Not even being sarcastic here, I hope enough people hate them/dislike them enough that there's good availability. Also with a bunch of Kobes coming out around that time I hope those steal the focus.

Not even being sarcastic here, I hope enough people hate them/dislike them enough that there's good availability. Also with a bunch of Kobes coming out around that time I hope those steal the focus.
Start the un-hype train on all the influencers’ comments section. Lol

“These again? And they’re not even true to the OGs? No thanks!”
“These ain’t nothing other than Concords with cheap leather, ugly soles and a plastic Jumpman. Trash”
“I still have my 2018 Concords DS. I don’t need these and will wait for the Colombias”
“I’m out because of the price increase”
“Waiting on the Gammas!”

I was able to get multiple pairs of playoffs and the jubilees but couldn't get one cool grey. I've only seen them once in person on foot so they all went to resellers.

Can confirm, had like 5 pairs of Jubilees and cool greys. Flipped em and just kept a single of each, but now I'm thinking I should off those too since I probably won't wear em anytime soon. I'm in for a pair of these though even if it's a little redundant having concords back in 18

My only prob with the white mesh is it’s incredibly hard to clean. Especially the older it gets when it yellows.

I hear ya. I have so many shoes and three pairs of 2018 Concords—it takes forever for me to beat them to a point where the mesh looks bad enough to bother me lol

Back
Top Bottom