AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

16906115002733090106944981386791.jpg

The leather panels are going to be the new “thin elephant print Vs thick elephant print” and “a lot of leather cracking Vs not a lot of cracking” debate like we saw on the reimagined 3s and lost and founds. I can already see the complaints

I'm starting to get more hyped for these day by day.
Been excited since the cream sole leather upper and correct facing Jumpman was confirmed, literally the three boxes checked i was looking for.
The leather panels are going to be the new “thin elephant print Vs thick elephant print” and “a lot of leather cracking Vs not a lot of cracking” debate like we saw on the reimagined 3s and lost and founds. I can already see the complaints
Looking that way right? Like some are gonna have really nice cuts of leather where others will be ok. In a odd way i kind of like that sort of randomness as i never know what will show up. Ill be happy either way as long as QC doesn't pass something horrid but definitely can see some looking extra nice. Its been that way to greater or less degree for most models since OG days if being honest.

So I guess we’re never getting Columbias. Probably low top gammas and mesh upper cool greys next. I just want some Colombias |l

They’re either going to be called Thank You or Gratitude. I’m calling it because of this tag
IMG_2612.jpeg

Guess Spoon was right, they were never called the DMPS. Leakers just saw the pics and ran with it.

Still not copping, praying for Columbias next year.

I dont love the soles in the new pictures, they look a bit too yellowish. Hopefully it was just the lighting. Either way these are great and that's as far from a deal breaker as can be. In for 2-3 pairs.

So I guess we’re never getting Columbias. Probably low top gammas and mesh upper cool greys next. I just want some Colombias |l
Next year will mark 10 years since their last release. If I had to gamble on it, I’d say they’re on their way.

Back
Top Bottom