AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

This is going to be a very interesting release, for the simple fact that in certain videos, some pairs have soles that look normally clear, and not very yellow. Then we get some pictures/videos like this one, where it's like a noticeable dark yellow. It's going to be crazy if some people get a light noticeable yellow that's hard to see, and then other pairs have that deep dark ugly yellow soles.

they should be cream soles like the low 72-10s

you wildin. Especially with the upkeep. The LeAther will definitely hold up better.
Unless the eyelets are leather, the upper will be the same difficulty to keep clean. Mesh is not that hard to keep clean but is hard to unyellow. I like diversity so give me leather uppers or mesh. It’s a beautiful shoe regardless.

they should be cream soles like the low 72-10s

you wildin. Especially with the upkeep. The LeAther will definitely hold up better.
It’s called having opinions and preferences. It’s cringy you keep using that “upkeep” word as if you found out what it means from younger guys

When it comes to concords or bred 11s, it doesn’t matter if it’s 1M or 3M, you will miss out if you don’t have a plug or a plan.

It was difficult to get concords before the sneaker game became a trend. I have coworkers that don’t even wear Jordans, they were cheap adidas and Ariat boots, that want these.

I was gonna cop these joints, but after recently rocking my Concords last week. I think I'll pass and just get my Concords touched up locally.

Naw. They’re looking at the days talking about between the 10th and 15th. I think the last 3 been on November 15th but I think that’s cutting it close if they want people to receive them before Thanksgiving. I’m just speculating.
Last year‘s XI shock drop happened around November 8th.

IMG_8812.jpeg
IMG_8813.jpeg
Last year‘s XI shock drop happened around November 8th.

Shock drop is usually a month before the release for holiday 11s reason why they dropped. 15th last year so could be next week

Retire? Never, get picky and save for other interests? Yep! They have to make it nice quality or better pricing for me to bite, unless it’s a random Nike retro we haven’t seen yet.
Definitely going the picky route I got a list of things I would like to see drop
BC 3 in better form
TB 3 in better form
Lebron 10 MVP
Lebron 7 Hero (white swoosh) just to name a few

Back
Top Bottom