AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

You must really be a gamer.. just copped one for black friday. 89.99 and I still screwed up my face :lol:
Couldn’t find good reviews on anything in a good price range so I went with pro level to be safe.
0BE1A7FE-CDEE-478B-BC6F-3755739FFA86.jpeg

Creasing doesn’t bother me, but after one wear mine look like others have posted, damn near equator line across the inside toe area

This is going to sit and people will feast on these. Remember nike prob made a million of these and that retail price is crazy.

Will buy when they go on sale.
Very unlikely that will happen. Just left DSG reserving a pair and they have a very limited amount. They had 4 x the amount for the Cherry 12’s. Also these aren’t at as many stores.

Just left DSG securing a 2nd pair for myself and a pair for my son. They usually have at least 2 pages worth for a GR but a noticeably smaller stock for these. Only had 1 pair in his size. Officially done for the year.
IMG_2405.jpeg
IMG_0739.png

Just left DSG securing a 2nd pair for myself and a pair for my son. They usually have at least 2 pages worth for a GR but a noticeably smaller stock for these. Only had 1 pair in his size. Officially done for the year.
IMG_2405.jpeg
IMG_0739.png
I just secured my son and my girl pair from DSG just now they had a lot of sizes

Darn it. Didn’t know they were doing in store reservations at DSG.

I entered the draw in the DSG app. Hoping I can cop 1-2 pairs online. Haven’t had luck on an XI since the Grays (and struck out on the pair that came out the year before).

I learned from the Reimagined 3 thread that ignorance is bliss when it comes to factory codes. I got blessed with a pristine pair from the SD and I'm not about to go check my factory code.

Did anyone else notice they stopped doing SNKRS Pass? I always had better success at SNKRS Pass than the online drop. Hit Lost and Founds, Reimagined 3s and many others.

As many Nike stores there are now, it doesn't make sense how they are using Pass LESS...

I haven't been following this thread since I got my 2 pairs from the shock drop.

These have factory issues too like the fire red 3s?

Which factory is better?

Back
Top Bottom