AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

I hit on SNKRs and also copped from stock x and the stock x pair is so yellow. Does anyone think it’s fake? The bottom pair with the dark yellow sole.

Rocked other day to my first time to Staples

IMG_3530.jpeg

These pics were pulled from an overseas IG account.

What's the story on the wallet/keychain????? Did anyone in the US get this with their shock drop pairs?

Also... Definitely seems like they did in fact make these with two different soles 🤦🏾‍♂️

Screenshot_20231205_054502_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231205_054515_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231205_054526_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231205_054536_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231205_054545_Instagram.jpg

Yup same boat once I made that connection. Let's wait and see. Worst case you need to open the case with GOAT asap. You only get three days from delivery I believe.

That's the thing, l closed mine out with them last week when l found out about the UK pairs 😂

These pics were pulled from an overseas IG account.

What's the story on the wallet/keychain????? Did anyone in the US get this with their shock drop pairs?

Also... Definitely seems like they did in fact make these with two different soles 🤦🏾‍♂️

Screenshot_20231205_054502_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231205_054515_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231205_054526_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231205_054536_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231205_054545_Instagram.jpg

That box tag looks just like the ones we got from GOAT with no spacing, and it's clearly from Nike.com. Nike just has every factory doing their own thing. So fellas who copped from GOAT and StockX it definitely looks like we got overseas pairs and they obviously have variations in size stickers on the box 🤷🏾‍♂️

This guy in Germany has the same yellow sole, stamp inside the box, so I'm sure he has a stamp in the footbed as well. His box tag has the spacing so l don't know . It is what it is at this point. Nike is just showing they're inconsistent.

Last edited:
It's all fubar'd and I need a therapist that's extra thicc to cope.

It shouldn't be this way. I've been buying THIS shoe... This colorway (yes I know it's not the same) since 2000... And I've never had to guess what factory made it... Did the shock drops get different than the normal release... Did over seas etc etc etc....

F***ing Nike man... And I fall for it every damn time 🤦🏾‍♂️

Yea its crazy. Even the pics on the SNKRS app have the yellow sole. Was this on purpose? I wish we could get some intel from Nike themselves

That’s never mattered, bruh.
nah it don’t matter at all but normally for the 11”s there would be more chatter … i kinda missed the banter between the people who hate and love the shoe …. being on here over 20 years it’s something i’ve grown accustomed to lol

nah it don’t matter at all but normally for the 11”s there would be more chatter … i kinda missed the banter between the people who hate and love the shoe …. being on here over 20 years it’s something i’ve grown accustomed to lol
Nike wraps up 90% of any major release 3-4 weeks out so that's just how it is moving forward. Unless it's limited and there's no shock drop + EA I expect the discussions around shoes to fade faster. 75+ drops a year and people's attention shifts immediately to the next one... in this case it was 3+ weeks out from release day.

For those who have Concords, are you going after these as well (or have already secured a pair)? I’m just trying to see if there’s a compelling reason or justification that I’m missing to push me over the ledge 🤣.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom