AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

THE KING HAS SPOKEN!

He also says positive things about the navy 3 too. 🔥
OG!! i use to watch him back in the day that 2009 - 2016 era i still do when he upload

I used to watch him back in the day as well but, man, this guy looks so old now. Kinda sad he is still running that store, seems like he should be retired-I guess there isn’t a good system in place for that in the US for a lot of ppl, unfortunately.

Wife’s pair and babies pair wrapped and under the tree from shock drop, secured my pair through FNL earlier. Still gotta cop another GS for my daughter and a 9 and a 10.5 for my sons.

Having a weak pull out game gets expensive when your kids are all just like you. Don’t be like me guys 😕

big-hero6-its-okay.gif

So finishline/ JD let me get another pair on exclusive access. I reserved an in store yesterday and they let me get a ship to me preorder today. They’ve never allowed that for me before. After you get access once it’s usually blocked. I know we say this every year but it must be a TON of pairs of these.

One thing I don't like about these is that since the tongue is leather they make that annoying squeak sound like the 13s with the leather tongues.
💯

I hate quacking like a duck with each step. Outdoors or in a loud area, no concern. Inside/office type environment = quack quack
Leather conditioner.
Goes a long way to help if not eliminate squeak and keeps the general look and feel up.
One of the absolute necessities in the shoe care kit.
This works ?

Anyone with the 2016 Space Jam that can say how the Gratitudes fit compared to those? Widefooter here and I haven't bought any since the mold got tighter. Was TTS in the Jam and heard these are killing pinkys. Thanks.

Or some people legit like to just work to keep busy!
Correct. I never judge anyone’s situation because you just don’t know. He obviously has a passion for what he’s doing. I have a millionaire uncle that still goes into the office of his business everyday well into his 70’s because that’s just what he enjoys doing.

Back
Top Bottom