AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

I haven’t gotten one LN4.

I got three LNM with the thin patent cut. I got one SZ with the yellow soles. I wanna see if they say they’re fake when I try to return them.

I haven’t gotten one LN4.

I got three LNM with the thin patent cut. I got one SZ with the yellow soles. I wanna see if they say they’re fake when I try to return them.
You got a SZ from an American retailer? I havent gotten a LN4 either and I’ve went through 5 pairs.

I just went back and checked my three LNM pairs to confirm they are thicker than all LN4s….🙃

#OneSix

20231214_182840.jpg

20231214_182859.jpg

20231214_182907.jpg

20231214_182926.jpg

SNKRs pair came in today, I didn't even bother to check the tags I think my pairs dope

Last edited:
I wouldn't hoop in retros period!
The tech is much more advanced now. Retros are more of a casual shoe. C'mon, you guys should've known that by now.
Retros Jordan's are definitely fashion over function at this point. The last retro that I could hoop in was the 1st retro of the Flu Games (2004 or so). I could actually feel the zoom air bouncing back. Since then, they feel flat as boards. Nike definetly skims on the cushion aspect on all retros. Kobe's included.

Retros Jordan's are definitely fashion over function at this point. The last retro that I could hoop in was the 1st retro of the Flu Games (2004 or so). I could actually feel the zoom air bouncing back. Since then, they feel flat as boards. Nike definetly skims on the cushion aspect on all retros. Kobe's included.
Agreed, my 2004 playoffs were the last retro Jordan to feel comfortable on my feet. Felt like walking on pillows.

creasing would show more if there isn't much grain on the leather. this is the kind of garbage treatment that JB is doing with their retros at a premium price. I'd rather buy the way cheaper jordan 1 low concords over these.

I just walked in to my local shoe palace to check if they had any xis left. Sure enough they had my size. They got a restock on Wednesday and didn’t call anyone 😂😂😂

Anyone order from finish line during the exclusive status access early ? My pair been on pre shipment for a almost week with no movement

Back
Top Bottom