AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

My pair from NEX is finally here…

MAN!!!!!

I am glad I didn’t pass these up… these are hella dope!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

IMG_9361.jpeg

Last edited:
I don’t care bout no creases neither, but I never seen 11s in the past have those kinds of granny wrinkles. These shytz is trash
I don't mind creases. but it baffles me seeing pairs that are already creased "badly" even before you get the chance to wear them.

Foreal tho. They just shoes. Life’s too short to sweat every single little detail lol. The OCD in this thread is off the charts lol
OCD? you kiddin right? people complain more about way more ridiculous things like boxes and paper used on the shoe.

It’s always been worth 125 just inflation and popularity brought price up
As an owner of a pristine LNM pair, I would say these are worth every penny. The increased retail price came with superior materials and also cut out the resellers from hoarding several pairs to flip.

If these were $125 you better believe people would’ve bought several pairs and sold them for $200+ themselves.

On the other hand if you received a low quality pre-creased pair then I also understand why these aren’t worth the increased retail price.

I have the 2016 XI PEs, 2018 Concord XI, 2019 black/red XI, 2021 Cool Grey XI and wore them a few times and none have creasing that bad or as as noticeable as the these (Gratitude XIs) that with one wear they look so bad compared to past releases.

and no need to point out the obvious 2000 Concords & 2001 Space Jams those took forever to have creases that were actually noticeable .

With all that being said i feel like returning these new gratitudes for a refund.

( i have never complained about creases ....but for it to happen out of the box or after one wear i know something is wrong.)

Last edited:
I thought folks posted SZN vs LNM befo?

SZN stands for seasoning. Dispelling the stigma that Europeans don’t season their food.

I notice the direct correlation between resell/availability and quality concerns :rofl:

Patent leather only slightly thinner than any other Retro 11.

2016 Space Jam/2023 Gratitude
IMG_4587.jpeg

IMG_4586.jpeg

*Edit…acceptable concerns I mean

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom