AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

My homies LNM pair landed that I ordered for him :
IMG_3505.jpeg
Size 8 always lose.

:emoji_middle_finger:to the quality. Seriously they pressed on some glad garbage bags and called it PL

They should go back and look at those emerald 11 lows they made a few years ago, PL was good on those.

s-l1600.jpg

Not mine
Share photos of your thin p….

Patent Leather

Went true to size, my left foot is slightly bigger than my right foot and I tried them on my left with the thinnest socks that aren’t pantyhose, and they’re too small

i dont get it, my pair just touched down, LN4 but they are really nice. I see what yall talking about on the creasing sensitivity of the PL, but all shoes will crease.... when i see ppl wear concord XIs i always think "oh nice, XI's"

Do you guys actually judge others by how creased their shoes are?

Looks like my 6th pair was stolen.

Fedex delivered with signature required and someone named JJG signed for it.

Checked my cameras and the truck drove in and then left.
I don’t know if id rather be in ur place cuz at least u didn’t get bamboozeled. Mine got replaced with a $5 toy so it can be marked delivered. Checked my camera and it was a dude wearing jordan probably seasonal worker as he drove in private car and only had a ups vest

I don’t know if id rather be in ur place cuz at least u didn’t get bamboozeled. Mine got replaced with a $5 toy so it can be marked delivered. Checked my camera and it was a dude wearing jordan probably seasonal worker as he drove in private car and only had a ups vest
immediately file a case with UPS, that video is enough to get the dude charged with local police.

Either way, dont go down without a fight, this isnt nike's fault, but your local post office/UPS should def not be protecting scums like these.

immediately file a case with UPS, that video is enough to get the dude charged with local police
immediately file a case with UPS, that video is enough to get the dude charged with local police

Im in San Francisco bro, smash and grab and stealing is normal here and police don’t give a rats *** about theft. Thats y i knew its a lost cause

Im in San Francisco bro, smash and grab and stealing is normal here and police don’t give a rats *** about theft. Thats y i knew its a lost cause
B4 , i would see post here about ups or fedex stealing thier shoes and always wondered, why would u risk ur job for a shoe??… I thought its probably porch pirate or something. Now , i know .

i dont get it, my pair just touched down, LN4 but they are really nice. I see what yall talking about on the creasing sensitivity of the PL, but all shoes will crease.... when i see ppl wear concord XIs i always think "oh nice, XI's"

Do you guys actually judge others by how creased their shoes are?
No, no most of us don’t

If anyone from Nike/Jordan brand still lurks around here .... This patent leather is pure TRASH!

45 minute drive cruising... My right shoe is creased like I've been hooping for 2 hours....

If anyone from Nike/Jordan brand still lurks around here .... This patent leather is pure TRASH!

45 minute drive cruising... My right shoe is creased like I've been hooping for 2 hours....
I feel driving in these the creasing is probably gonna even be worse because you're constantly pressing on em when you're hitting the car pedals.

Back
Top Bottom