Air Jordan 11 Low Concord / Bred 2011 Samples = MJ

For an old fogey like me (29...lol), these are a freaking miracle come true. I have not worn high/mids since college. I guess comfort trumps looks for me now (seriously, I'm old). Is there any more concrete information on these? 

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

No mesh?? This can't be life

Sometimes things change my man.... we adjust and roll with it...
Trust me... these wont last long when released...
Oh.My....
t239985_m18910_mind%20blown.gif

I've been wishing for Concord lows since I saw MJ wearing them during the parade back in '96.  I will have these.

Originally Posted by cw2022

Fire both pair, Wifey wants Concord lows, two pairs please

I know my girl would love the concord lows.

Im feelin em both.  Ive always liked the XI lows.  Maybe we'll get lucky and get the snakeskin lows too
pimp.gif

Bred look better with the mesh. we have never seen an 11 with black leather upper. but im sure we'll like it

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Damn tupac how you missing something in the same thread?

Your slippin. JK
smile.gif

Check out page 3

laugh.gif
 I am hella slipping...I go to page 3 and all I can think is  I

laugh.gif
 my bad folks!

Do you younger guys even remember the originals and MJ wearing the Concord lows in the Championship parade? We have waited more than 15 years for these and I will gladly take 10 of each
smile.gif

Originally Posted by OneSole

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

No mesh?? This can't be life

Sometimes things change my man.... we adjust and roll with it...
Trust me... these wont last long when released...
Oh.My....
t239985_m18910_mind%20blown.gif

I've been wishing for Concord lows since I saw MJ wearing them during the parade back in '96.  I will have these.
EXAAAAACTLY! It's been 15 years man, we've waited loooong enough!

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by cw2022

Fire both pair, Wifey wants Concord lows, two pairs please

I know my girl would love the concord lows.

Im feelin em both.  Ive always liked the XI lows.  Maybe we'll get lucky and get the snakeskin lows too
pimp.gif
NO NO, we want NOOOOO snakeskin lows lol. JB can keep those things locked up forever.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Bred look better with the mesh. we have never seen an 11 with black leather upper. but im sure we'll like it
 There were some produced, just never released. Trust me man, they will be as AWESOME as all the other XI's. Maaan, i'm excited. 

Yes please. I've never owned breds and missed out on the Concords so I would definitely grab a pair of each. Hope the rumors are true. I've been in a slump. Missed the BC III's and Concords. Need something to cheer me up.

Don't like these, will pass. I'm not a fan of low top basketball sneakers, especially 11's. I wish you people would just stop hyping these up already. Smh, hype kills.

Personally, I'm really feeling the Black/Red Low's. I never thought they would release them after all these years
pimp.gif

Not really a fan of low top sneakers(wht/wht air forces is an exception) but those concords look good. Gotta see the breds up close.

Back
Top Bottom